Where are spare props and screws / screwdriver in Mini 2 SE Fly More
542 9 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Maverick Pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3737 ft
United States

I can't find my spare props or screws and screwdriver. Where should they be in a Mini 2 SE Fly More? Thanks.
2023-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems they may have been left in your kit.  When I purchased the Mini 3 Pro the screwdriver was missing.  DJI would not send just the screwdriver and said I had to return the entire kit.  As the screwdrivers are cheaply made I didn't return it as I have a Wow stick that works perfectly.  However, in your case you still need the extra props and screws so you may be faced with returning your kit for full replacement.  Did you buy direct from DJI or a retailer?

2023-12-27
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
When you unzip the top of the Fly more bag there is a zipped compartment in the top lid of the bag. Have you checked in this compartment?
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Maverick Pro
lvl.1
United States

Pleomax Posted at 12-27 10:39
Hi
When you unzip the top of the Fly more bag there is a zipped compartment in the top lid of the bag. Have you checked in this compartment?

I didn't see that zipped compartment, and that's where they were. Thanks so much!
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. However, we're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-27
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Maverick Pro Posted at 12-27 13:23
I didn't see that zipped compartment, and that's where they were. Thanks so much!

You are welcome, glad you found them.

Happy flying
2023-12-28
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:41
Use props
djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245850 ft
United States

I couldn’t find that secret pocket either, haha. DJI IS FUN
1-15 20:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LCKpcpxjKhJN Posted at 1-15 20:29
I couldn’t find that secret pocket either, haha. DJI IS FUN

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please check the zipper compartment /top pocket of the bag to see if the accessories are stored in that part. Keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-15 20:54
Use props
DJI Maverick Pro
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-15 22:07
They are normally packed in the zippered compartment beneath the zippered top of the travel case.

Got it.

Now if I could just get my Mini 2 SE to show up in my profile instead of an empty blue square! I figured out I had to turn on auto-syncing of flight distance.
1-16 12:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules