Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 4 Pro 4 with Integra goggles and RC2 controller
7380 93 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nimy Posted at 4-30 22:50
It would also be useful to have a more structured approach to feature requests for each device with votes for each feature and notification if the feature is implemented instead of a forum chat with AI-like set answers and just checking for release notes on firmware updates hoping that the seemingly "talking to the wall" has been implemented....

Hi there. I understand. It may seem repetitive but we want to assure you that we do submit every request or concern to the designated team to handle. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process.  Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Also, the added features are normally announced on the firmware release notes. Each product has firmware release notes threads in the forum and you can also find them on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5-1 03:24
Use props
djiuser_skjL9AfIKync
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 03:24
Hi there. I understand. It may seem repetitive but we want to assure you that we do submit every request or concern to the designated team to handle. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process.  Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Also, the added features are normally announced on the firmware release notes. Each product has firmware release notes threads in the forum and you can also find them on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

+1 vote for the feature request.
5-1 07:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_skjL9AfIKync Posted at 5-1 07:38
+1 vote for the feature request.

Thank you for joining in. I have already forwarded your vote. We appreciate your valued support.
5-4 02:41
Use props
Tend Wong
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 03:24
Hi there. I understand. It may seem repetitive but we want to assure you that we do submit every request or concern to the designated team to handle. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process.  Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Also, the added features are normally announced on the firmware release notes. Each product has firmware release notes threads in the forum and you can also find them on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi, I saw that there is already firmware to support Goggles 3 with RC 2. I too would hope for DJI to provide the feature to allow the use of Integra with RC 2 or RC N2. I am using Integra and RC N2. I think it is a good feature to allow the use of the goggles to work with the normal RC controller instead of just purely using the Motion 2. Most of those who have recently bought the Integra will feel cheated of their money if DJI only makes this feature available to the Goggles 3 users. Thanks.
5-6 18:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tend Wong Posted at 5-6 18:13
Hi, I saw that there is already firmware to support Goggles 3 with RC 2. I too would hope for DJI to provide the feature to allow the use of Integra with RC 2 or RC N2. I am using Integra and RC N2. I think it is a good feature to allow the use of the goggles to work with the normal RC controller instead of just purely using the Motion 2. Most of those who have recently bought the Integra will feel cheated of their money if DJI only makes this feature available to the Goggles 3 users. Thanks.

Hi, Tend. Thank you for the suggestion. We are actively taking notes of your feedback and submitting them to the relevant team. We appreciate your valued support.
5-8 01:45
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Are there news about this topic?
5-13 02:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 5-13 02:53
Are there news about this topic?

Hi there. There is no announcement for the support of the Integra with the RC 2 yet. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.
5-13 03:22
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-13 03:22
Hi there. There is no announcement for the support of the Integra with the RC 2 yet. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.

That's a pity, but maybe it will happen sometimes, because a lot of people here would like to have it.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your quick reply.
5-13 03:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 5-13 03:27
That's a pity, but maybe it will happen sometimes, because a lot of people here would like to have it.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your quick reply.

We understand the importance of this request. Rest assured we are steadily monitoring user concerns and submitting them as feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your valued support and understanding.
5-14 01:24
Use props
evgeny541
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

Hello, it looks like we won’t get an update, as usual, DJI engineers don’t care about us.
5-16 03:18
Use props
Seabird974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292 ft
Réunion

Hello Mini 4 pro community! A short time ago my friend ChatGPT told me "DJI has recently released a firmware update that enables the DJI Mini 4 Pro to work with the Googles Integra and the RC2 controller.The update includes aircraft firmware version V01.00.0300 and remote controller updates to V02.00.0300 (DJI RC2) and V01.01.0200 (DJI RC-N2), along with updates to th DJI Fly app... This update allows Mini 4 Pro users to experience FPV flying with the Googles Integra and use the RC2 controller, adressing a significant demand from the user community. " ...
Two things one; this AI is humorous, or very misinformed, Unless it takes the desires of DJI customers for a reality ! Thank you DJI for ignoring at this point the request of the community of Mini 4 pro users...
5-18 03:29
Use props
Seabird974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292 ft
Réunion

You know what? With the launching of the Googles 3 (compatible with the Mini 4 pro and RC2), it is not surprising that the compatibility Mini 4 pro + Integra has been put on hold, or will never be possible... Now we can just hope that DJI will eventually yield to demand pressure as soon as possible... keep our fingers crossed!
5-18 23:33
Use props
GeoRecon1
New

United States

This is ridiculous. I just purchased a DJI Integra for my job thinking it would work with a Mini 4 Pro, only to find a pile of threads indicating that is not the case. I use these dumb drones for structural inspections because of their robust anti-collision features. Spoiler alert, trying to look at a screen with full sun isn't that great. Glad I bought these dumb things on Amazon. Shipping them right back to you DJI.

EDIT:

Just wanted to be clear, this is so ridiculous I took the time to make this account just to pile on to the many many previous posts. Also maybe consider on your webpage in giant red flashing letter making a statement along the lines of *FLASH* "incompatible with RC2 controller" *FLASH*. Anyways, package is on it's way back to you!

6-13 18:43
Use props
hdcrb
lvl.2
Germany

it would really neat to be able to use Goggles2 or Integra with RC2. I hope there will be an update eventually
6-13 21:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules