5182 77 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
al_b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63323 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just invested in the Integra googles and motion controller for use with my Mini 4 Pro. As much as I'm enjoying the motion controller, I prefer to fly stick.

Are there any plans to allow the use of Integra goggles with RC 2 controller?

At present I find having to bind and re-bind controllers could be better implemented if the first control method to attach at power on could be the primary, disabling the use of the other should it be powered up.

Al.

2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Currently, we haven't received any updates if the DJI RC 2 will be compatible with this setup (DJI Goggles Integra/RC Motion 2 with DJI Mini 4 Pro). Rest assured that we will continue to record such feedback to reach our relevant team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_7b1b4fqdWMFv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-27 23:16
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Currently, we haven't received any updates if the DJI RC 2 will be compatible with this setup (DJI Goggles Integra/RC Motion 2 with DJI Mini 4 Pro). Rest assured that we will continue to record such feedback to reach our relevant team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

I would like to see this feature implemented for the Mini 4 Pro as well. Even though it says I can connect a USB cord from the RC 2 to the Integra goggles, it does not work.
2023-12-29
Use props
ginshun
lvl.1

United States

I will just post to say that I too, would like to be able to use the Integra goggles with the normal DJI RC2 controller that I bought with the Mini 4 Pro as opposed to being forced to use the Motion Controller 2.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ginshun Posted at 12-30 13:36
I will just post to say that I too, would like to be able to use the Integra goggles with the normal DJI RC2 controller that I bought with the Mini 4 Pro as opposed to being forced to use the Motion Controller 2.

We understand the inconvenience. This is well-noted. Please rest assured this feedback will reach the related team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-30
Use props
Mustang0521
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-30 20:51
We understand the inconvenience. This is well-noted. Please rest assured this feedback will reach the related team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

I recieved the Integra for XMAS, and realized it would not work with my mini2. Wife talked me into getting a mini 4 Pro, then realized it would not work with the RC2 contoller.  I do not want to invest in the rc 2 motion.  It would be so much nicer if the goggles worked with the rc2 controller.
1-1 14:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mustang0521 Posted at 1-1 14:39
I recieved the Integra for XMAS, and realized it would not work with my mini2. Wife talked me into getting a mini 4 Pro, then realized it would not work with the RC2 contoller.  I do not want to invest in the rc 2 motion.  It would be so much nicer if the goggles worked with the rc2 controller.

I understand the importance of this request. This will be forwarded to the related department as a suggestion. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website as any updates will be announced officially. We appreciate your patience.
1-1 20:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_7b1b4fqdWMFv Posted at 2023-12-29 15:31
I would like to see this feature implemented for the Mini 4 Pro as well. Even though it says I can connect a USB cord from the RC 2 to the Integra goggles, it does not work.

This will be duly noted. We recommend paying attention to our official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
1-1 22:46
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824124 ft
Romania

Hi, i would like to bump up this issue as well. The motion controller is very limited and i would very much preffer stick controls. Either the stock mini 4 controller or the dji fpv 2 controller should be able to work fine with the mini!!! I bought the mini4 after the goggles update was released and I never imagined that it would not work with sticks controller. I am thinking even to return it as it is very disappointing.
1-3 01:35
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Romania

This was the main reason to upgrade from the mini 2 and it is not useful the way it is.
1-3 01:36
Use props
Vrk3ds
New
Flight distance : 691811 ft
United States

Has anyone been able to make this work with Mini4 Pro, Integra Goggles and RC2? I am able to use the Mavic3, RC1, and Integra Goggles by following the power off/power on trick, but it doesn't want to work with the MINI4 Pro, and RC2?
1-15 12:39
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

I hope this will be implemented within the next releases by DJI. So many users asking for this functionality.
1-15 13:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vrk3ds Posted at 1-15 12:39
Has anyone been able to make this work with Mini4 Pro, Integra Goggles and RC2? I am able to use the Mavic3, RC1, and Integra Goggles by following the power off/power on trick, but it doesn't want to work with the MINI4 Pro, and RC2?

Hi there. The RC 2 is currently not compatible with the Integra. We are continuously submitting your requests to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.
1-15 21:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 1-15 13:21
I hope this will be implemented within the next releases by DJI. So many users asking for this functionality.

We understand the importance of this request. We are actively submitting your feedback to the related department to evaluate your requests. Any updates will be announced on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
1-15 21:32
Use props
rndmsfree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86388 ft

United States

Piling on for adding M4P/Integra/RC2 compatibility!
1-17 09:14
Use props
Fredde1972
New

Norway

This is a must have. I have talked to so many customer in my local shop that are going in for the google upgrade going out again without googles due to lack of this functionality. Hope this is a prioritized upgrade from DJI!
1-20 04:30
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Germany

Okay DJI, due to the current price reduction of the integra I bought it.
Now it is on you !
1-20 08:35
Use props
ed956.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 964439 ft
United Kingdom

Also have just bought a mini 4 pro and some goggles, meet be able to use the RC2 not the completely different MC2, hurry up please DJI
1-25 13:11
Use props
djiuser_mc3H9wlHpJT9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225272 ft

United States

I would also like the option to use the RC2 controller with the goggles, however I have the goggles 2. Please do this DJI
1-25 13:55
Use props
Fracate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119872 ft
France

J’ai la radio commande sans écran rcn2 et même la obligation d’utiliser la rcm2 ,j’aime beaucoup la rcm2 mais j’aimerai avoir le choix.
Franck
1-26 10:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ed956. Posted at 1-25 13:11
Also have just bought a mini 4 pro and some goggles, meet be able to use the RC2 not the completely different MC2, hurry up please DJI

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your input. Rest assured that we continuously forwarding relevant feedback regarding this setup. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates.
1-28 03:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_mc3H9wlHpJT9 Posted at 1-25 13:55
I would also like the option to use the RC2 controller with the goggles, however I have the goggles 2. Please do this DJI

Hello. We appreciate your additional support for this setup. Please know that this will be forwarded to our corresponding team as well.
1-28 03:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fracate Posted at 1-26 10:47
J’ai la radio commande sans écran rcn2 et même la obligation d’utiliser la rcm2 ,j’aime beaucoup la rcm2 mais j’aimerai avoir le choix.
Franck

Hello, there. Please be advised that only the DJI RC Motion 2 is compatible with the set-up at the moment. Your input will be considered as a suggestion and we'll forward it to our corresponding team. Thank you for your understanding.
1-28 03:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-28 03:26
Other pluses for allowing flight with the standard controllers while using the goggles are:

1 - Full access to all features, including Intelligent Flight Modes & Waypoints.

Hi. Dirty Bird. Thank you for providing comprehensive suggestions regarding this matter. Rest assured that we'll pass it on to our corresponding team for future reference. Please know that we keep striving to meet our customer's demands, and provide an even better product experience to our customers. We also hope to see these features in the future. We encourage you to pay attention to our official website for future updates. Cheers!
1-29 00:09
Use props
Birbal
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes, please DJI make it possible to control the drone with RC 2 and the Goggles 2. It would have been so much a better experience. Already use the Goggles 2 with custom build FPV drones and using a proper remote, why DJI is such a pain in the back sometimes? Please, please sort this issue!
1-31 11:54
Use props
djiuser_kfcFNQKsceAh
New

Austria

So the same here. Got a mini 4 pro and also the dji integra and want to fly my dji with the goggles and the normal rc2 controller.
2-1 06:12
Use props
djiuser_cQfg2JfifB2X
lvl.1

Austria

Hi, one more reason why it would be nice to use the goggles (integra or 2). As far as I know, if somebody got the care refresh and uses the mini 4 Pro with goggles and Motion controller 2 without binding it to the account, meaning, that the account is still bound to the RC 2 in my case and I got a fly away it was worthless bought, because I can´t upload the Flyaway file ! Or am I wrong with that ? So to be sure, I had to unbound the RC 2 und bind the goggles and vice versa every time I want to change to FPV. Thats nearly a reason not to buy the RC 2 with display, because in any case of changing I had to use mysmartphone anyway.  Greets Joe
2-1 07:16
Use props
Jeffythequick
lvl.1

United States

I know how y’all feel at DJI.  You may have things going in the background, but cannot talk about it.
With that, I would like to add my list to those that want the Mini 4 Pro to work with the RC2 and Goggles 2.

Ideally, I would like:
1.  Have the selection of Mavic Mini 4 Pro to Goggles not cause unbinding of RC2.  Also have video be interpretable to both.
2.  Have selection of controller independent of display option, except in the case of those with integrated controllers, so the process would be:
  A:  Bind RC2/RC1/RC Pro/any controller with integrated screen bind both screen and controller part independently.  If there is are goggles already being broadcast to and bound, ask whether to transfer video to goggles, controller, or both.
  B:  When binding the RCx controllers where the Motion Controller is involved, ask to disconnect the current controller or leave alone.
  C:  Have a picture of the aircraft, control, and video output device on a screen in DJI Fly app that lets us see what is bound for control and video, and we can swap out controllers and video as needed to the aircraft, so we can mix and match as we desire, and also, when new controllers or goggles are purchased, we can mix and match as needed.

Item C is the model that would be a win-win for both DJI and us, the customer.  As you develop peripherals and aircraft, this model allows for future growth.

Thank you!
2-4 08:53
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Germany

The most important thing for me would be that the M4P could be controlled with the RC-2.
2-4 09:52
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Jeffythequick Posted at 2-4 08:53
I know how y’all feel at DJI.  You may have things going in the background, but cannot talk about it.
With that, I would like to add my list to those that want the Mini 4 Pro to work with the RC2 and Goggles 2.

Jeffythe quick, absolutely, rather than an initial flight screen with a bunch of shortcuts to service, quick transfer, etc, how about the drone just connects to whatever useable combo that is powered on that has been previouly bound to the drone. Seriously, if the drone can fly 5 times, it can just continue flying without the annoying popup.
So:
Mini 4, RC2/RCN2
Mini 4, Goggles, Motion 2
Mini 4, Goggles, RC2
Mini 4, Goggles, RCN2
Mini 4, Goggles, FPV controller 2
Mini 4, Goggles Integra 2, Goggles 3, FPV controller 3  

If there is no usable combo already powered on, display a home screen with a picture of each hardware item that is has been previously bound to the drone and we just pick the combo and power them on, until there is a succesful combo. This would aid new flyers, without being yet another method of doing the same thing 5 different ways in the firmware.
I like the idea of having a shortcut top startup menu, like you mentioned in place of the pane where the service and quick transfer is now, that would just open a second sub menu with common options. Why can't we select the icons to appear in this sub menu the same as I can on my phone screen? We are using IOS and Android here...
Dji needs to streamline their firmware. As new features have been added, its becoming a mess with several ways of doing the same thing, and franky taking away from the enjoyment of flying a DJI drone. I was actually looking at Autel's website this morning, how horrifying is that, lol.
I'll also mention that having a link to service on your home screen, while maybe making it convenient, certainly doean't speak well about quality control and firmware issues, that it needs to be so up front. Just a thought....
2-4 11:43
Use props
Jeffythequick
lvl.1

United States

Manitobahunter Posted at 2-4 11:43
Jeffythe quick, absolutely, rather than an initial flight screen with a bunch of shortcuts to service, quick transfer, etc, how about the drone just connects to whatever useable combo that is powered on that has been previouly bound to the drone. Seriously, if the drone can fly 5 times, it can just continue flying without the annoying popup.
So:
Mini 4, RC2/RCN2

Maintobahunter, Thank you for the kind words.  I’m kind of in the top few percent of engineers at my company, and there is one thing I tell all the engineers I work with:

Don’t fall in love with your idea.  Someone will build on it and make it better, or take a small piece of it, turn it on its head and be astounding.  That’s not to say that your ideas aren’t great; it’s to say that your great idea may be the seed that frown the mighty oak.

That’s my way of saying, I love that!  The only thing I’d add to that is the safety checks, so that a controller already power-on bound doesn’t get stolen by another drone in your fleet turning on.

One other thing:  Put the “Find my drone” on the initial screen.  My maiden voyage with the Avata had it land in a swampy area because I hit the Motion Controller red button twice to RTH instead of the hold button.  Luckily it landed on land, but finding the “find my drone” was a bit of a panic.  In the US, (Canada too?) 911 became populace because it is a one-stop shop that is easy to remember without having to look in the phone book in an emergency.  The same should be true of Find My Drone.
2-4 17:04
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Totally there with you on the find my drone being on top! I've never used it, but my buddy mike sold his mini 3 pro to a 70 year old guy who had never flown a drone before. Great guy, we took him out for a flying session to get him started off on the right foot. All good, but he waited a week and then went out on his own, lost sight of the drone, it was behind him, and then went to hit the return to home button and what does the RC do but open up a popup, as we know, with the option to land or return to home. So he accidently hits the land button, lol thinking he has hit the return to home button, as the popup disappears right away, lol
Anyway, he phones me and goes guess what, I lost the drone!
I'm like no way, and just happens Mike is also standing beside me, so he gets on the phone and talks him through the find the drone process, and he manages to find it on a mowed lawn in perfect condition!  So we're of course all happy.
The guy calls me up a couple days later and says he reviewed the drone video, and when he hit land, it actually landed on this guys roof first He still didn't hear it coming to him, so hits return to home and it takes off again and starts flying back, he hears it but can't see it so he hits land and it lands in the grass a ways from him where he eventually found it, lol.
But what would this guy have done if we aren't just standing there able to answer the phone!
And yes, an idea can always be improved upon, and we should be happy for people when they improve upon our idea, we might just improve upon theirs as well if we all just work together instead of in competition.
Thought about your statement about more than one drone being powered on, which could happen, and especially if there is a novice flyer involved. I think this is a case where the controller would need to pop up that pane with the potential options and ask which combo you are wanting, and you would have to selct from the options till it sees a viable combo and hit save or something. It would only allow one selection from each category so to speak. So controller, goggles, and drone. Its an interesting point as if, as many people are asking, the drone, goggles and RC2 will work together, it would need to display to both and yet the controls on one would have to be disabled, no doubt one of the obstacles that keeps it from happening. It would have to say, when the goggles are connected to the RC2 and drone, the sticks, gimbal, large buttons we can feel and certain controls work on the RC2, and certain things are allowed to be controlled by the goggles, as with the Motion 2.
Funny, I didn't know hitting the red button twice made it return to home, lol.
Also I've discovered that when I go from using the goggles with head tracking enabled, it disables collision avoidance on the drone, and if I land with it like that, and then connect the drone to the RC2, the collision avoidance will remain turned off.
There are many things that could be more thought out, but I think the pressure of markting and government BS is pressuring DJI into releasing things prematurely.
2-4 18:49
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, it seems that this is getting quite animated. I would like to bump up the subject and ask DJI to make this happen.
2-5 00:16
Use props
djiuser_ZFeRldvPP9ez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160600 ft
Czechia

Hello everyone,
I would also appreciate if RC2 was working with Integra goggles.
Thanks,
Ondrej
2-8 05:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nimy Posted at 2-5 00:16
Hi, it seems that this is getting quite animated. I would like to bump up the subject and ask DJI to make this happen.

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2-9 03:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_ZFeRldvPP9ez Posted at 2-8 05:12
Hello everyone,
I would also appreciate if RC2 was working with Integra goggles.
Thanks,

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Mini 4 Pro, we can only connect the DJI Goggles Integra on the drone using the DJI RC Motion 2. Other remote controllers are not supported. We appreciate your understanding.
2-9 03:13
Use props
djiuser_LyWuIQljJcoG
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I too would really like this feature to be added. I feel the the added compatibility would not only please a fair few of your current mini 4 owners but would actually increase sales due to the increased demand. I down own a mini 4 Pro, but I would in an instance if this feature was added to work with my Goggles 2 and a mini 4 Pro with the RC2
2-11 01:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LyWuIQljJcoG Posted at 2-11 01:15
I too would really like this feature to be added. I feel the the added compatibility would not only please a fair few of your current mini 4 owners but would actually increase sales due to the increased demand. I down own a mini 4 Pro, but I would in an instance if this feature was added to work with my Goggles 2 and a mini 4 Pro with the RC2

Hi there. Rest assured we are continuously submitting your requests to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2-11 02:45
Use props
Van Worden
lvl.1
Belgium

Two things are of paramount importance - making the Integra work with RC2 and also not disabling the collision avoidance when head tracking. The drone is especially vulnerable when the operator uses the goggles so collision avoidance should be on all the time and only disabled when using a sports mode.
2-13 10:40
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Van Worden, I totally agree, unless its just too much for the processor, why turn collision avoidance off? And my experience has been when I go back to the RC2, collision avoidance gets switched off in the RC2 after using the goggles with head tracking if I forget to turn head tracking back off before I land. This should never happen, the RC2 settings should override the drones settings in this regard.
2-13 19:11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules