123Next >
5802 84 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Meessen88
New
Flight distance : 620207 ft
Netherlands

bought an mini 4 pro fly more and Integra goggles yesterday. imagining it was the perfect combo. well it isn't as they aren't compatible with each other. I really really don't want to fly with the motion controller, nor investing another 180 euro.

can you please inform us if there is a firmware with compatibility in the works or if it is even possible ?
2-14 01:14
Use props
djiuser_YXw3aS7tRBja
lvl.1

Italy

ginshun Posted at 2023-12-30 13:36
I will just post to say that I too, would like to be able to use the Integra goggles with the normal DJI RC2 controller that I bought with the Mini 4 Pro as opposed to being forced to use the Motion Controller 2.

same here, i wish to fly with integra and RC2
2-15 07:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Van Worden Posted at 2-13 10:40
Two things are of paramount importance - making the Integra work with RC2 and also not disabling the collision avoidance when head tracking. The drone is especially vulnerable when the operator uses the goggles so collision avoidance should be on all the time and only disabled when using a sports mode.

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will record this valuable suggestion of yours and will forward it to the respective team for attention. Should you have any technical concerns about your DJI products, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2-16 01:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Meessen88 Posted at 2-14 01:14
bought an mini 4 pro fly more and Integra goggles yesterday. imagining it was the perfect combo. well it isn't as they aren't compatible with each other. I really really don't want to fly with the motion controller, nor investing another 180 euro.

can you please inform us if there is a firmware with compatibility in the works or if it is even possible ?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, the DJI Mini 4 Pro can only be connected to a DJI Goggles using the DJI RC Motion 2 and we don't have any exact timeframe on when or if the DJI RC 2 will be compatible with this setup. Rest assured that we are actively coordinating every valuable suggestion of our customers to our designated team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2-16 01:33
Use props
Kepnik
lvl.2

Austria

Just to let you know... it is possible already, just not supported... obviously fly at your own risk in such a setting, but it seems to be working, and to be honest, there isnt any reason it should not work ?
I am also waiting hard for real implementation from dji

https://youtu.be/NbiLhqccgKM <<< here you can see how it works, but you find a lot of videos on youtube already how to make it happen :-)
2-16 02:19
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Kepnik Posted at 2-16 02:19
Just to let you know... it is possible already, just not supported... obviously fly at your own risk in such a setting, but it seems to be working, and to be honest, there isnt any reason it should not work ?
I am also waiting hard for real implementation from dji

Did you try this with the M4P?
So far I know this works only with the M3P. I tried it with the M4P, the Integra and the RC2 and couldn't get it to work
2-16 02:45
Use props
Kepnik
lvl.2

Austria

The Ollie Posted at 2-16 02:45
Did you try this with the M4P?
So far I know this works only with the M3P. I tried it with the M4P, the Integra and the RC2 and couldn't get it to work

sry for the late answer, I could not find a video with the mini 4, though I was sure I already have seen one, but maybe my bad...

tbh. If you want to fly(!) with goggles, I would prefer a real fpv drone... I have been watching a lot of footage and you will never get a real feeling of flight out of the mini (as stabilized drone). So, to just enjoy the view and have a new perspective for your shots I would guess that the motion controller is the best solution. To fly fpv, but the avata If you dont want to learn fpv, or buy a drone with the o3 air unit and enjoy dji quality with the freedom and possiblities of custom built drones (there are a lot great solutions out there)
2-19 00:54
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Germany

Kepnik Posted at 2-19 00:54
sry for the late answer, I could not find a video with the mini 4, though I was sure I already have seen one, but maybe my bad...

tbh. If you want to fly(!) with goggles, I would prefer a real fpv drone... I have been watching a lot of footage and you will never get a real feeling of flight out of the mini (as stabilized drone). So, to just enjoy the view and have a new perspective for your shots I would guess that the motion controller is the best solution. To fly fpv, but the avata If you dont want to learn fpv, or buy a drone with the o3 air unit and enjoy dji quality with the freedom and possiblities of custom built drones (there are a lot great solutions out there)

Thanks for the tip, but I didn't ask for a purchase recommendation. This thread is about whether the components mentioned are compatible with each other.
2-19 04:12
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just got the mini 4 pro fly more combo and intergra googles now I find I can't use them together! Great so Any ETA on a fix or should I send them back....
3-3 07:00
Use props
Vanya.in.miami
New

United States

I'm adding my vote for Integra + RC2 on Mini 4 Pro! I see it is 2+ week from last response, may be @Administrator has any updates for us?
3-3 08:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Vanya.in.miami Posted at 3-3 08:00
I'm adding my vote for Integra + RC2 on Mini 4 Pro! I see it is 2+ week from last response, may be @Administrator has any updates for us?

Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day!
3-3 19:33
Use props
djiuser_l67h5LIVx4Jv
New

Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-3 19:33
Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day!

I am also waiting on this, as soon as this becomes available on the mini 4 pro I'm buying one with Integra and RC-2.
3-4 02:00
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Not sure what the problem is ? If you can use that horrible mc2 why not the RC2 , Seems a real waste of what could be a great system . I think I will send back my googles while I still can and hope they implement this soon ... won't hold my breath as I don't think they do really send on the requests we make to the team , I mean who would listen to there customers
3-4 02:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

in2 stella Posted at 3-4 02:11
Not sure what the problem is ? If you can use that horrible mc2 why not the RC2 , Seems a real waste of what could be a great system . I think I will send back my googles while I still can and hope they implement this soon ... won't hold my breath as I don't think they do really send on the requests we make to the team , I mean who would listen to there customers

Hi there. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities of the device in question. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
3-5 02:20
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

This feature seems to have had quite a lot of interest so hope to see it implemented soon.
3-6 00:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_l67h5LIVx4Jv Posted at 3-4 02:00
I am also waiting on this, as soon as this becomes available on the mini 4 pro I'm buying one with Integra and RC-2.

Thank you for joining this thread. Rest assured that we record every suggestion that the customer provides but please keep in mind that not all requests will be approved as we also consider hardware/firmware limitations. We appreciate your understanding.
3-6 22:55
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It sure would be nice to be able to use the goggles with the controller instead of the toy hand controller since that's why I bought the goggles in the first place.
3-7 07:41
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Maybe the new googles 3 will support the RC2
3-10 03:25
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another vote for adding support for either the RC2 or the Avata controller on the Mini 4 Pro.  I am not a fan of the motion controller.  My other FPV craft use the O3 unit for flight control and video.
3-11 15:45
Use props
fansc5badfee
lvl.1

Canada

#réponse rapide ici#
3-11 19:33
Use props
fansc5badfee
lvl.1

Canada

Empiler pour ajouter la compatibilité M4P/Integra/RC2 !
3-11 19:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tahoe Ed Posted at 3-11 15:45
Another vote for adding support for either the RC2 or the Avata controller on the Mini 4 Pro.  I am not a fan of the motion controller.  My other FPV craft use the O3 unit for flight control and video.

We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
3-11 21:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc5badfee Posted at 3-11 19:34
Empiler pour ajouter la compatibilité M4P/Integra/RC2 !

We appreciate your feedback. let me forward this to the relevant team to handle. Thank you for your patience.
3-11 21:52
Use props
djiuser_NraEUlQpQ5Kh
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-27 23:16
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Currently, we haven't received any updates if the DJI RC 2 will be compatible with this setup (DJI Goggles Integra/RC Motion 2 with DJI Mini 4 Pro). Rest assured that we will continue to record such feedback to reach our relevant team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

I purchased the goggles integra from the official DJI website, it said it was compatible with my Mini 4 pro, and no where did it state that the motion controller was required. The only way I found out was after trying to get it to work. Why is DJI selling an incomplete item if the only way it works is with the motion controller, and why does the product page not state that to begin with. I understand if someone is purchasing a replacement goggles integra that already has a motion controller, but again no where on the  product page description does it say that you must purchase or have a motion controller in order for it to work. So Now I need to return the goggles, because the motion controller is not what I want to use to fly my drone. Are you seeing a lot of this issue with people that purchase the goggles integra? I'm curious because I did my homework ( at least on the official DJI product page, making sure it was compatible etc) I have no way of knowing that another item is required in order for my product that is compatible with my Mini 4 pro to work.
3-12 00:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_NraEUlQpQ5Kh Posted at 3-12 00:56
I purchased the goggles integra from the official DJI website, it said it was compatible with my Mini 4 pro, and no where did it state that the motion controller was required. The only way I found out was after trying to get it to work. Why is DJI selling an incomplete item if the only way it works is with the motion controller, and why does the product page not state that to begin with. I understand if someone is purchasing a replacement goggles integra that already has a motion controller, but again no where on the  product page description does it say that you must purchase or have a motion controller in order for it to work. So Now I need to return the goggles, because the motion controller is not what I want to use to fly my drone. Are you seeing a lot of this issue with people that purchase the goggles integra? I'm curious because I did my homework ( at least on the official DJI product page, making sure it was compatible etc) I have no way of knowing that another item is required in order for my product that is compatible with my Mini 4 pro to work.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have. Please note that there are products that have their own compatibility. We recommend purchasing an accessory for the DJI  Mini 4 Pro under the DJI Mini series (DJI Mini 4 Pro) section on our website and you will notice that the DJI Goggles 2/Integra is in combo with the DJI RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us.  
3-15 01:09
Use props
djiuser_0PEQ6xjOhl3j
New
Sweden

Bought the Googles 2 yesterday and today I realized that they ar not compatible with RC2 controller. I really hope that there will be an update for RC2/Goggles 2 compatibility soon!
3-17 07:26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

From what I see No one is a fan of MC Yet DJI is Very keen to push it and create obstacles for using sticks - Why???
For more than 7 years of flying with DJI drones, I found DJI Never listens to fans in the forum - But OK - I'll give another one for the goggles RC combo!
Might be they just wayt for Avata 2 Goggles 3 - RC3 whatever with O4 to make them compatible... but it'll take some time and make a lot of purchases obsolete
3-17 20:02
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting..
It sure would be nice to be able to use the goggles with the controller instead of the toy hand controller since that's why I bought the goggles in the first place.
3-23 11:39
Use props
djiuser_AFNjdU8hF9xz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1640 ft
United States

any update on this ? or the typical we are sending feedback response???
3-24 08:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_AFNjdU8hF9xz Posted at 3-24 08:12
any update on this ? or the typical we are sending feedback response???

Hi there. Currently, we don't have any updates related to the said request. The DJI Mini 4 Pro can only be connected with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra using the DJI RC Motion 2. Please subscribe to our official website for the latest news and updates. We appreciate your understanding.
3-24 19:05
Use props
ethicker
New

Canada

Same request here, Mini 4 pro, integra, RC2
3-26 07:15
Use props
Richard Treherne
New

United Kingdom

Yet another request for RC2 usability with Integra goggles and Mini 4 Pro, it would make a fabulous combination and I would certainly buy the goggles immediately this much requested update happens.
3-26 08:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Richard Treherne Posted at 3-26 08:16
Yet another request for RC2 usability with Integra goggles and Mini 4 Pro, it would make a fabulous combination and I would certainly buy the goggles immediately this much requested update happens.

Hello there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
3-28 23:28
Use props
Todd Davis
New

United States

Hello, just wanna add to the list of people who would GREATLY appreciate being able to use the integra goggles with the mini 4 pro, and rc-2
4-9 14:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Todd Davis Posted at 4-9 14:40
Hello, just wanna add to the list of people who would GREATLY appreciate being able to use the integra goggles with the mini 4 pro, and rc-2

We understand the importance of this request. We will continue submitting your feedback to the related team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
4-9 20:41
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So it seems the new googles 3 work with the RC 2 , no wonder they won't with the integra...
4-11 07:50
Use props
Duuuke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 547359 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I already have an Integra along with my O3 FPV drones. I bought the mini 4 pro with RC-2 specifically to fly FPV with the integra in peace. To my horror, I discovered that I had to buy the unworthy Motion 2 controller in order to be able to fly with Integra.
This must be fixed and made possible by DJI. If it only works with the goggles 3, I certainly won't switch, but I won't use DJI in the future either.
4-21 01:03
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Germany

Hello DJI,
Are there any news as to whether the RC2 will be made compatible with M4P and Integra at some point, or was the Integra just a cheap interim solution?
I actually can't imagine it, because the Intega is a great product that I really appreciate.

The Goggles 3 offers now this compatibility, does that mean that there may will be only small bug fixes for the M4P and integra?
The O3 Air Unit also works with the Integra, but you need the FPV controller. If the RC-2 were also compatible, there would be a wonderful combination with the O3 Air Unit and you could do a lot with just a few devices instead of constantly buying new devices.
So what is your strategy?
Please give us an honestly answer, if possible. ;-)
4-25 06:37
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824124 ft
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-28 23:28
Hello there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

It seems that by the time this is implemented there are new generations of devices and the request becomes obsolete.... It is very unfair that there is no transparency at least for the intended future compatibilities. The DJI products have so much potential and they are just locked up probbably by commercial interests. This feature was available on the mini 3 as an accidental design flaw by making a certain order of operations and it is obvious that it is just a commercial reasoning. It would be fair to just say that you don't want to do this and it may become available after you buy the next generation of glasses/drone etc...
4-30 22:45
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824124 ft
Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 20:41
We understand the importance of this request. We will continue submitting your feedback to the related team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.

It would also be useful to have a more structured approach to feature requests for each device with votes for each feature and notification if the feature is implemented instead of a forum chat with AI-like set answers and just checking for release notes on firmware updates hoping that the seemingly "talking to the wall" has been implemented....
4-30 22:50
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules