Differences between Repair and Care Express Services
1913 17 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

• How to choose between Repair service and DJI Care Express services?
  • This post outlines everything in service target, process, speed, fee, and policy.
  • A quick guide for customers in the United States, Europe, and Australia.

Differences between Repair and Care Express Services (for US Customers) 3.png

2023-12-27
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4
Flight distance : 482805 ft
United States

Not to dispute what you posted, but I sent in a Mini 4 Pro under a service request, not warranty, which was delivered and signed for on Friday . So they’ve had it for 5 days now and when I check the progress online, DJI states they haven’t received it yet? I do realize one of those days was Christmas and that things are probably a little delayed but tracking shows it was signed for 5 days ago but they haven’t received it yet? So where is it? Anyways, I’m in the US. Just an fyi
2023-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very informative.  Thanks for making this post to explain the differences.  
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 05:47
Not to dispute what you posted, but I sent in a Mini 4 Pro under a service request, not warranty, which was delivered and signed for on Friday . So they’ve had it for 5 days now and when I check the progress online, DJI states they haven’t received it yet? I do realize one of those days was Christmas and that things are probably a little delayed but tracking shows it was signed for 5 days ago but they haven’t received it yet? So where is it? Anyways, I’m in the US. Just an fyi

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We have located your case (CAS-********-N6S6M4) and based on the label number we sent before, we found there is no tracking update from the UPS website.

May I know if you sent back by yourself? If yes, you could PM us the details for double-confirm, thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4
United States

Yes, I sent it UPS and I have tracking. How do I PM you the details?
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 06:19
Yes, I sent it UPS and I have tracking. How do I PM you the details?

I have sent you a PM. Please check, thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4
United States

I’m not seeing where a PM was sent. Where should I look? Please excuse my ignorance
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 06:42
I’m not seeing where a PM was sent. Where should I look? Please excuse my ignorance

Hi Refern, you could click the [Personal Message] botton under my avatar to reply my PM.

Or click the 'bell' icon at the right of the top on the page to view the message alert to reply, thanks.
4a8ccd65-a652-46a0-b622-a7ea12b8da74jpeg.jpeg
2023-12-27
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4
United States

I do not have those options, maybe because I’m on mobile? There is no bell and there is no option to message you under your Avitar?
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 06:54
I do not have those options, maybe because I’m on mobile? There is no bell and there is no option to message you under your Avitar?

If you don't mind, you could send it here. And we will help you cover it afterward.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 07:03
UPS tracking- 1ZE5*******5694

Thank you for sharing. we have forwarded the information to our service team and will check with them first. We will keep you update.
*To protect your privacy, we have removed the above reply.
2023-12-27
Use props
Spladam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1658009 ft
United States

Is repair services the same as Care Refresh? I just filed a repair service, is that going to use my Care Refresh automatically? This is my case number :CAS-15250314-D6Y8P3.
When this page talks about "repair" does that mean "Care Refresh", is DJI using the two terms interchangeably?

What is described in "Care Refresh Express" sure sounds like what I though Care Refresh is. Do I still get a repair quote if I use Care Refresh?
The last page in my service request is telling me to send back everything, but a note RIGHT AFTER THAT says this "If you want to use DJI Care Refresh, please send the parts following the requirements in the list. Scenarios Within the Service Scope", which is telling me to send in just the aircraft and a battery. Which do I do? I though I WAS using Care Refresh, I filed the service claim from the Care Refresh page.
It's telling me I'll recieve shipping labels in two days IF I'm in range of courrier service? HOW? By emial, by mail?

EDIT- I just spoke to your support representive Mark on the hotline, and he instruected me that I need to send in ONLY the drone and battery, not all the parts I was instructed to send on the service request page. This should be made much more clear, but thanks to Mark, he was great and answered my questions. Left him a 5 Star survey.
He also explained to me, and this might help some, that "Care Refresh" is the service you purchase, and Care Express is the process of sending it back and using your Care Refresh, or something like that.

2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rfern Posted at 12-27 06:54
I do not have those options, maybe because I’m on mobile? There is no bell and there is no option to message you under your Avitar?

Hi Rfern, here is an update. The package has been received successfully. It is under processing and we will take care of it. If you would like to know the details about the case progress, you could go to the following link to check, thanks. https://repair.dji.com/us/trace/other-search?from=caselist
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Spladam Posted at 12-27 12:58
Is repair services the same as Care Refresh? I just filed a repair service, is that going to use my Care Refresh automatically? This is my case number :CAS-15250314-D6Y8P3.
When this page talks about "repair" does that mean "Care Refresh", is DJI using the two terms interchangeably?

Hi Spladam, thank you for reaching out. After checking your case, the shipping label has been arranged and you could check via your e-mail (inbox or junkmail box).

In addition, for your device, if you would like to choose the normal warranty, our service center will diagnose the device first. And the quotation will be provided based on the assessment result.
If you would like to use the DJI Care Express service, you could pay $65 for the replacement directly in a quicker way. Hope this could help. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2023-12-27
Use props
Spladam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1658009 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 12-27 22:46
Hi Spladam, thank you for reaching out. After checking your case, the shipping label has been arranged and you could check via your e-mail (inbox or junkmail box).

In addition, for your device, if you would like to choose the normal warranty, our service center will diagnose the device first. And the quotation will be provided based on the assessment result.

Thanks Thor, it's on it's way to DJI already, appreciate you reaching out, DJI support has been solid so far, but I'm going to miss my time away from the little guy ;)  The Mini 4 Pro is amazing.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Spladam Posted at 2023-12-28 20:56
Thanks Thor, it's on it's way to DJI already, appreciate you reaching out, DJI support has been solid so far, but I'm going to miss my time away from the little guy ;)  The Mini 4 Pro is amazing.

No worries. It's our pleasure.

After checking, the package is still on the way. We will take care of your case once we receive the item, thanks.
1-1 18:53
Use props
djiuser_buoeOezwzx2S
New
Flight distance : 22822 ft
Philippines

Hi, does dji offer international warranty for osmo pocket3? i bought mine in japan.
2-4 22:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_buoeOezwzx2S Posted at 2-4 22:26
Hi, does dji offer international warranty for osmo pocket3? i bought mine in japan.

Hi there, you could enjoy the Global service and support for your Osmo Pocket 3 under the DJI Care service. May I know have you joined the plan?
2-4 22:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules