Avata Internal Storage Full
359 4 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lmoreoferrall
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I just got my Avata a few days ago, and I've absolutely loved it so far. I'll probably get an sd card for it eventually, but for now I've been using the internal storage on the drone for some videos. I maxed out the storage so I plugged it into my macbook and transferred the files from the internal storage drive into a desktop folder, waited for that to finish, and then moved the videos from the internal storage drive to my trash, and now the plugged in Avata internal storage drive folder appears to have no videos in it, but when I try to go back in and record while flying, the internal storage full message remains and I can't record any video. I'm sure I'm doing something dumb in the process here, but if anybody knows how to clear the storage off the drone so I can record new video without an sd card that would be awesome. Thank you!
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a screenshot of the available capacity of the device? We will help you to check, thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
lmoreoferrall
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 12-27 23:33
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a screenshot of the available capacity of the device? We will help you to check, thanks.

I was able to contact DJI support and get the issue solved before you replied, but thank you very much regardless! Have a good one.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

lmoreoferrall Posted at 12-28 14:45
I was able to contact DJI support and get the issue solved before you replied, but thank you very much regardless! Have a good one.

Hello, there. We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-12-28
Use props
Charbel Abdallah
lvl.1

Lebanon

U just have to format the internal storage from settings in the goggles which will reset it.
1-3 14:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules