Help, Inspire alarm?
1182 7 2015-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nadeaumarco
lvl.1

United States

anyone ever come across this?  Also loud alarm like noise coming from inspire!!! and it will not go into travel mode.
2015-9-8
Use props
nadeaumarco
lvl.1

United States

the app said gimbal cannont receive mc data and that mc connection to the centerboard faild
2015-9-8
Use props
fgavazzeni
lvl.2

Italy

Same problem happened to my firs Inspire, you can do nothing, something during the upgrade was failed and the startup procedure of the inspire do not work anymore. You can not upgrade, downgrade o even connect it with the remote. the only things to do is to write to dji explain the problem and send it to them for repairs.
to put in travel mode, remove the battery and with a little flat screwdriver turn anti clockwise the never ending screw.
2015-9-8
Use props
lyriconii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296690 ft
United States

Hi,
I had this exact thing happen last night. I accidently put my other SD card in with the previous firmware file on it. Flashing yellow beeping and can't connect.
I fixed it by reformating the SD card on a computer and restarting with the proper, in my case 1.4, firmware on the card. It was beeping still but the camera was making the DDD sound for updating. I let this run and in a bit the beepin stopped and I got the D_DD soiund of a completed update. Restarted with the RC on and all was good. The status showed Normal ( latest firmware).
Might be worth a try.
2015-9-8
Use props
nadeaumarco
lvl.1

United States

lyriconii Posted at 2015-9-8 19:01
Hi,
I had this exact thing happen last night. I accidently put my other SD card in with the previous ...

Ok wil try let you guys know how it goes
2015-9-9
Use props
nadeaumarco
lvl.1

United States

nadeaumarco@liv Posted at 2015-9-9 18:18
Ok wil try let you guys know how it goes

Bird is back in action thanks for the tip
2015-9-10
Use props
lyriconii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296690 ft
United States

nadeaumarco@liv Posted at 2015-9-10 13:40
Bird is back in action thanks for the tip

Cool! Glad to help. It's easy to panic when $3k is sitting on the floor not working. They are supposed to work so a little patience goes a long way it seems. Sure is hard though when you have no idea why it seem to dead in the water.
2015-9-10
Use props
nadeaumarco
lvl.1

United States

lyriconii Posted at 2015-9-10 18:38
Cool! Glad to help. It's easy to panic when $3k is sitting on the floor not working. They are supp ...

100% agree with everything you just said!!!

it's nice to know that when you think you have tried everything and you think you are out of options, or worse have to send it in for repair lol, the forum is here waiting to help resolve most problems.
Used the POI function, thought it was ok, saw you can change speed in flight so thats nice, can you also adjust altitude inflight? I assume you should be able to.
2015-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules