Query regarding DJI M300 drone 5G connectivity and live video feed
248 4 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saurabh Shah
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I want to use DJI M300 Drone for some of use case of video analytics using high resolution camera and private 5G network. I already have a solution where-in I need live video stream directly from drone with minimum latency to apply video analytics.

Probable system architecture would be :

Supported streaming resolution by M1

Supported streaming resolution by M1

I found that  " Tianyu Cloud Box M1 " is suitable to enable 5G interface within DJI M300.

Q1. Can someone pls suggest list of components(few of them are also highlighted with ?? in the diagram) can be used (e.g. 5G enabler, camera, RC, etc...) for my use case and their connectivity diagram (controlling and fetching live video stream by 3rd party software)?

Q2. I also found that Tianyu’s  5G enabler only supports 1080p HD Realtime image transmission for H20T though it supports high resolution but can transmit 4K video for other camera’s. Is it true? If yes can you please explain the reason of such limitation for H20T and also any suggestion for camera payload in which we will get high resolution video (4K) on receiver side?

Below snippet is taken from the artifact available on DJI site (Brochure-TYJW Cloud Box M1)

Architecture

Architecture

2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your reaching out. We will forward your query to our engineers. We will put the answer here after we get the response from our engineers.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for the late response.
For the Q1, it relates to SDK. We recommend you consult with our SDK Technology Partnership teams.
Email address: dev@dji.com
Q2:The recording parameters are different from the image transmission video stream parameters. 1080p is the largest product parameter and attribute that the video stream resolution can achieve.
1-5 00:08
Use props
Saurabh Shah
lvl.1

India

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-5 00:08
Sorry for the late response.
For the Q1, it relates to SDK. We recommend you consult with our SDK Technology Partnership teams.
Email address:

For Q1, i am looking for any readily available DJI compatible Ground controller software/ 5G enabled Remote Controller which can be directly consumed.
1-5 09:22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Saurabh Shah Posted at 1-5 09:22
For Q1, i am looking for any readily available DJI compatible Ground controller software/ 5G enabled Remote Controller which can be directly consumed.

Sorry for that. We do not release such products.
1-5 23:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules