Air 2S - Remote ID on DJI Fly app (Europe)
3992 62 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

caesar14 Posted at 4-2 01:23
Thank you.
We have to perform a air2s demonstration in Bruxelles.

You're welcome, caesar14. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your patience.
4-4 00:10
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-4 00:09
Thank you for your response. We understand how important this function is to you. Please note that we don't have any specific timeframe related to this inquiry. We will surely provide relevant updates as the launch date will depend on the EU authorities. We appreciate your understanding.

And what are the EU authorities exactly telling you about the reasons for not certifying the Air 2S yet?
Share the info with your clients, because you are always leaving us in an eternal doubt.
4-4 05:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-4 05:22
And what are the EU authorities exactly telling you about the reasons for not certifying the Air 2S yet?
Share the info with your clients, because you are always leaving us in an eternal doubt.

Hello, Fozando. We understand your frustration regarding this matter. Regretfully, we don't have this information available on our end. You may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global to have the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding.
4-4 22:38
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-4 00:09
Thank you for your response. We understand how important this function is to you. Please note that we don't have any specific timeframe related to this inquiry. We will surely provide relevant updates as the launch date will depend on the EU authorities. We appreciate your understanding.

Then why if you don't have a specific timeframe to give us any kind of information, why did you affirm that the Air2S was going to be labeled on March 2024???

You are treating us like fools!!!
4-5 07:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-5 07:43
Then why if you don't have a specific timeframe to give us any kind of information, why did you affirm that the Air2S was going to be labeled on March 2024???

You are treating us like fools!!!

Thank you for your prompt reply. Apologies for reading about this and if you feel this way. I understand how you feel and know how difficult this situation is for you. As much as I would like to answer this, I cannot provide direct answers to your request. The steps, process, and time frame you asked for will be announced. As mentioned by our relevant department, we are currently in the final stages of resolving this. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter. Once it is ready, we will promptly notify you. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.
4-5 22:53
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 22:53
Thank you for your prompt reply. Apologies for reading about this and if you feel this way. I understand how you feel and know how difficult this situation is for you. As much as I would like to answer this, I cannot provide direct answers to your request. The steps, process, and time frame you asked for will be announced. As mentioned by our relevant department, we are currently in the final stages of resolving this. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter. Once it is ready, we will promptly notify you. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Why you cannot give us the information? Why you cannot tell us the truth?

Tell us which are the reasons for this behaviour?
4-5 23:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-5 23:01
Why you cannot give us the information? Why you cannot tell us the truth?

Tell us which are the reasons for this behaviour?

Thank you for your response. We will release the information once available. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
4-6 21:00
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 21:00
Thank you for your response. We will release the information once available. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.

Then if you don't have the information available. How do you know that the EU authorities aren't doing posible the certification of the Air2S?

I will follow asking questions until you decide to tell us what the hell is happening. I am tired of reading your predefined answers over and over and over and over....
4-7 21:13
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Guys, switch on your Air2S, the C1 firmware update has finally arrived.
4-11 06:54
Use props
fans2fc1ae58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115574 ft
United States

Fozando Posted at 4-11 06:54
Guys, switch on your Air2S, the C1 firmware update has finally arrived.

I installed the update.  Unfortunately, residing in the U.S.,, it is not presenting me with the option for the "Cx Label Update."  I was really hoping for this to work, so I could get the C1 label before my next visit to the EU.  I suppose I will have to wait until my next trip, start the request, and then have my label for a subsequent trip.  Very disappointing.
4-11 12:49
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

fans2fc1ae58 Posted at 4-11 12:49
I installed the update.  Unfortunately, residing in the U.S.,, it is not presenting me with the option for the "Cx Label Update."  I was really hoping for this to work, so I could get the C1 label before my next visit to the EU.  I suppose I will have to wait until my next trip, start the request, and then have my label for a subsequent trip.  Very disappointing.

Try to enter into the support section on the home screen of the DJI Fly App, you should see the option to purchase the C1 label.
4-11 12:54
Use props
fans2fc1ae58
lvl.2
United States

Fozando Posted at 4-11 12:54
Try to enter into the support section on the home screen of the DJI Fly App, you should see the option to purchase the C1 label.

That is exactly what I am pointing out.  From the "service" button I see Service Request, DJI Care Express, Flyaway Service, Service Progress, and More services.... but no "Cx Label Request."  DJI Support told me that I have to be in the EU to start the request.  That's too late for an upcoming trip.
4-11 13:36
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

fans2fc1ae58 Posted at 4-11 13:36
That is exactly what I am pointing out.  From the "service" button I see Service Request, DJI Care Express, Flyaway Service, Service Progress, and More services.... but no "Cx Label Request."  DJI Support told me that I have to be in the EU to start the request.  That's too late for an upcoming trip.

Then I think that I can't help you. Sorry man!!!
4-11 13:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-7 21:13
Then if you don't have the information available. How do you know that the EU authorities aren't doing posible the certification of the Air2S?

I will follow asking questions until you decide to tell us what the hell is happening. I am tired of reading your predefined answers over and over and over and over....

Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Air 2s is now capable of getting the C1 label. Make sure your DJI Fly app is updated to v1.13.0 above. You may refer to the link below for the guide on how to get the C1 label (the materials are for the DJI Mini 4 Pro but it is the same on the DJI Air 2s). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=DK&lang=en
4-12 02:49
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 02:49
Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Air 2s is now capable of getting the C1 label. Make sure your DJI Fly app is updated to v1.13.0 above. You may refer to the link below for the guide on how to get the C1 label (the materials are for the DJI Mini 4 Pro but it is the same on the DJI Air 2s). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en

Yeah, I have seen the info yesterday.
Thanks
4-12 04:34
Use props
fans2fc1ae58
lvl.2
United States

Fozando Posted at 4-11 13:39
Then I think that I can't help you. Sorry man!!!

I appreciate the ideas.  Seems unnecessarily restrictive of DJI to prevent people who are visiting the EU from getting the labelling BEFORE their trip.
4-12 08:42
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

fans2fc1ae58 Posted at 4-12 08:42
I appreciate the ideas.  Seems unnecessarily restrictive of DJI to prevent people who are visiting the EU from getting the labelling BEFORE their trip.

The problem is not from DJI, the problem are the stupid laws that apply on Europe
4-12 12:04
Use props
fans2fc1ae58
lvl.2
United States

Fozando Posted at 4-12 12:04
The problem is not from DJI, the problem are the stupid laws that apply on Europe

Sure.  I imagine I will have to apply on my next trip (flying legacy/A3 that time), use a friend's address in EU for the label, and be C1 for the trip after that.
4-12 12:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-12 04:34
Yeah, I have seen the info yesterday.
Thanks

You are most welcome, Fozando. We appreciate your patience on this one. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
4-12 22:04
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 22:04
You are most welcome, Fozando. We appreciate your patience on this one. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for the firmware update and the C1 label, but please, next time try to inform us more efficiently. We had to sweat to get info from you.
4-13 01:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-13 01:28
Thanks for the firmware update and the C1 label, but please, next time try to inform us more efficiently. We had to sweat to get info from you.

No worries, Fozando. We will do our best to inform you on time but please understand that we also rely on the EU authorities regarding the C1 label. Rest assured that we are committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
4-14 19:54
Use props
fans5e068dd8
New
Flight distance : 309741 ft
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 02:49
Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Air 2s is now capable of getting the C1 label. Make sure your DJI Fly app is updated to v1.13.0 above. You may refer to the link below for the guide on how to get the C1 label (the materials are for the DJI Mini 4 Pro but it is the same on the DJI Air 2s). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en

When i try to add my address under CX label request I am getting an system error. I tried pretty much everything (turning off the devices, restarting the app etc)
4-27 12:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans5e068dd8 Posted at 4-27 12:06
When i try to add my address under CX label request I am getting an system error. I tried pretty much everything (turning off the devices, restarting the app etc)

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly perform this on the official DJI website. You may click this link https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress then enter your address. This works best on desktop computers then use the same account on the remote afterwards. After you manage to enter the address, your address will be saved on the account and can be used with the DJI Fly app on your remote controller. Hope this helps.
4-29 02:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules