Motor error
425 3 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

My drone fell from the sky for no reason.
After it fell it displayed error message ”Unable to take off”

It is wierd that it just stopped, because i was going 21km/h and i know the motors will still try to rotate when they are blocked at this speed. Also in the log it doesnt display any error message or motor blocked.
In the csv file it shows on the last line: ”Motor.fail.reason: Other (125)” and ”is.Motor.on: False”

Can anyone tell me why this happended? (i dont need repair/flyaway service)
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry that we are unable to tell the reason why the accident occurred based on the description. If you want to know the reason, data analysis service may be suitable for you. However, the services is offered without charge only when the aircraft is within the warranty period. Please check whether your aircraft is still under warranty period. If you don't want to apply for any case, you can contact our support and apply for the service only.
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 00:03
Hello, there. We are sorry that we are unable to tell the reason why the accident occurred based on the description. If you want to know the reason, data analysis service may be suitable for you. However, the services is offered without charge only when the aircraft is within the warranty period. Please check whether your aircraft is still under warranty period. If you don't want to apply for any case, you can contact our support and apply for the service only.

Thanks, i did some research and i foun that the error was impact detected, wich is wierd because i was flying in open space, and the drone doesnt have any form of damage. I have no ideo why the error message was displayed as "Other (125)" but is ok. The drone works fine now
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 12-30 01:17
Thanks, i did some research and i foun that the error was impact detected, wich is wierd because i was flying in open space, and the drone doesnt have any form of damage. I have no ideo why the error message was displayed as "Other (125)" but is ok. The drone works fine now

Thank you for your reply. If your drone crashed, we still recommend users send it back for comprehensive inspection in case of any risk later.
We are glad to know the aircraft works fine now, please send it back for diagnosis if there are any abnormalities.
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules