Question about redeeming points
518 5 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I would like to ask one question about redeeming points gained from the forums into DJI Credit.

The rules on the Points redemption page state that point redemption applications can only be applied once per month. Which way is this principle applied:
A) There must be at least 30 days between the previous and the next point redemption application. For instance, if I left a point redemption application on December 23rd, I can not apply for another redemption until January 23rd; or
B) I can apply for another redemption as soon as the calendar month has changed. For instance, if I left a point redemption application on December 23rd, I could leave another application the moment the day is January 1st.

Thanks in advance for your reply and clarification! And Happy New Year, everybody!

2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month. For more information on this, please refer to this forum link Thank you.
2023-12-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-29 17:01
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month. For more information on this, please refer to this forum link Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. So this means I can leave another application right at the beginning of January, even though the one I left on December 23rd is still under processing?

Thanks already for further replies and a Happy New Year 2024!
2023-12-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Just attempted to leave another point redemption application, and got an error saying I have already left one this month, though I haven't (if we look at it by the months on the calendar, the last was on December 23rd, 2023 and I attempted to leave another one on January 2nd, 2024). Either it was refused now because the previous application is still under audition, or because there must possibly be at least 30 days between the applications. I will try again when I notice my previous application has been handled and see if that will show which one of these things was the reason for denial of my latter application.
1-2 10:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 1-2 10:48
Just attempted to leave another point redemption application, and got an error saying I have already left one this month, though I haven't (if we look at it by the months on the calendar, the last was on December 23rd, 2023 and I attempted to leave another one on January 2nd, 2024). Either it was refused now because the previous application is still under audition, or because there must possibly be at least 30 days between the applications. I will try again when I notice my previous application has been handled and see if that will show which one of these things was the reason for denial of my latter application.

Hi HGDC84, I have forwarded your situation to our relevant team to further check the reason and will keep you update soon!
1-3 02:02
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Thor Posted at 1-3 02:02
Hi HGDC84, I have forwarded your situation to our relevant team to further check the reason and will keep you update soon!

Hello and thank you for forwarding this situation onward. Also, thank you for accepting my previous audition. I received an email today stating that the point conversion audition has been accepted and I have received my credits.

I would also like to state that I was able to leave a new application for conversion just now after I had received the previous credits, so I can confirm that the one-application-per-month rule is based on the months in the calendar and not on the time from the last application.

There is one thing I would still like to ask. In the forum rules about points to credit exchange, it has been earlier stated that 5400 DJI Points equals 30 US dollars. According to the currency exchange rate website at https://www.xe.com/, the converter says the exchange rate is: 1 US dollar = 0.915896 euros and 1 euro = 1.09183 US dollars, which means 30 US dollars would equal 27.476878 euros (as of January 3rd, 2024). However, in the confirmation email I received, it is stated I only received 21,62 euros, which would mean the exchange rate DJI uses would be: 1 euro = 1.387604 US dollars and 1 US dollar = 0.720667 euros. Is this an error in the conversion or what causes this noticeable difference? If this is a conversion error, then could it please be possible to have the missing portion of the credits as well?

Thanks in advance!
1-3 07:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules