Improve 5D Lever Notices (Sliding Screen).
328 3 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

There are many things that could be improved in the Pocket 3. Among them, the visualizations. For example, from the 5D lever.

When you program the 5D lever to zoom or move the gimbal, it is difficult to know which mode is activated.

When zoom is activated, the slider to move the gimbal is displayed on the screen. The bad thing is that you can see nothing or less (especially in most scenarios with minimal light),

I've already ruined several videos where you think it's in zoom mode and it turns out it's in gimbal shift mode.

Couldn't you make the slider on the screen when in zoom mode look a color other than pale white?

I think this is a blunder that can be improved by highlighting which mode is activated on the Pocket 3's 5D lever. Use colors on the slider to know which mode is activated.

It's not about giving color to the entire slider either. For example, when set to pan the gimbal, the slider is zoomed and displays 1.0x. Well, my opinion would be to put a color exactly where it says 1.0x

In short, they are things that make something better. Details are the things that make a product better or worse. How they are cared for by the brand.

2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there! We do appreciate your feedback regarding this matter. Rest assured that your idea will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
2023-12-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I can see your point, but bear in mind that the Pocket 3 digital zoom is inferior to the Pocket 2 digital zoom due to the choice of a sensor with far less available pixels.  This means that there is little or no difference between zooming or cropping when editing, compared to the more risky zooming when shooting.  So personally I wouldn't use this feature unless I had no other choice.
2023-12-31
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

fansfe82067d Posted at 2023-12-31 04:45
I can see your point, but bear in mind that the Pocket 3 digital zoom is inferior to the Pocket 2 digital zoom due to the choice of a sensor with far less available pixels.  This means that there is little or no difference between zooming or cropping when editing, compared to the more risky zooming when shooting.  So personally I wouldn't use this feature unless I had no other choice.

Let's see, let's go ahead, I'm not asking for a better zoom. In any case, I would ask that the Pocket 4, with a much larger size, have a x4 optical zoom.

The point is that, for my work, I need that zoom even if it is digital and even minimally inferior to that of the Pocket 2.

But what I asked for was that, on the screen, it should be noted when the zoom is activated and when the gimbal is moving.

There is no difference because the color they have chosen is chosen by people who will not use the DJI Pocket 3 in their life. At least, not the zoom or gimbal movement function. Or, much less, during video recording.

I have already ruined several videos thinking that zoom mode was activated, and it turned out that my gimbal was moving.

I don't think it would be difficult to put, for example, where it says 1.x, in green, orange, or any other color that highlights whether the zoom mode (or gimbal mode) is activated or not.

Seriously, I don't know who thought of putting the scroller in white mode, knowing that it would make it translucent.

Anyway, it must be the same intelligent being that put the warning texts in "full screen" mode.
1-1 02:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules