450 5 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
volaredrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3564685 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had two different Mavic 3 Pros now and this has happened on both drones - so not an isolated issue.
While flying (and sometimes filming), the gimbal / camera will tweak out and jerk to the side. This isn't every flight, but probably around 5% of flights it happens?

When I'm filming straight down and flying (backwards I think) the gimbal will sometimes even revert to the 90 degree position.

I'm assuming this has something to do with the gimbal reaching its max range, but in each of these cases I'm usually in Cine mode, low wind, and flying very gently / drone isn't tilted strongly.

I was able to capture this example the other day:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QsozJsBf2AG2MKKLXMW2e8tLwABIlBbZ/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, I'm flying very slowly here. No reason the gimbal should be getting stressed.

Any fixes for this?
2023-12-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Just to ask the obvious but have you done a Gimbal Calibration to see if that fixes the issue?
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you tried to perform the gimbal calibration?
2023-12-30
Use props
volaredrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3564685 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I have not tried that yet. I will do that and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks
1-3 08:58
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

volaredrone Posted at 1-3 08:58
Hello, I have not tried that yet. I will do that and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks

Thank you for responding. Please feel free to keep us posted about the latest progress.
1-6 01:15
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

volaredrone Posted at 1-3 08:58

Thanks

That should resolve it. I've had the same problem. Do the cali
1-14 02:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules