NewMember. DJI Mini 2 SE
1110 5 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viper110
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,
I have a DJI Mini 2 SE given by my Son for Xmas, any tips would be welcome on places to fly around Suffolk or any other advice. I have done the CAA Flyer ID and Operator ID.
So any advice would be helpfull.

Rgds
Viper110

2023-12-29
Use props
Kim Poole
New

United States

I got dji mini 2 se drone for Christmas. Love it. Person that bought it for me was under the impression that it had follow me mode which it don't. I've looked into the litchi app that has that feature but it doesn't support the dji mini 2 se drone. Anyone find an app that works for the mini 2 se for the follow me mode? Help thank you Kim
2023-12-31
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Find the biggest area you can, with just a few trees.  Then try everything the craft can do, but keep in mind, your craft is not allowed to crash anywhere or into anything.  ENJOY and Happy New Year.  I'm in the states.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kim Poole Posted at 2023-12-31 16:23
I got dji mini 2 se drone for Christmas. Love it. Person that bought it for me was under the impression that it had follow me mode which it don't. I've looked into the litchi app that has that feature but it doesn't support the dji mini 2 se drone. Anyone find an app that works for the mini 2 se for the follow me mode? Help thank you Kim

Hello there, Kim. It is not recommended to fly the aircraft with a third-party app as it may void the warranty in case any bad circumstances happen to the drone. For your flight safety, we suggest using the official application, DJI Fly app. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-2 02:45
Use props
djiuser_GbR4gmNC3HJW
New
Flight distance : 24905 ft
Serbia

Hi can i charge mini 2se in my truck i have 24v on truck? Also i have buton for 12v tnx.
1-28 09:27
Use props
Zoran Murgoski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32940 ft
North Macedonia

djiuser_GbR4gmNC3HJW Posted at 1-28 09:27
Hi can i charge mini 2se in my truck i have 24v on truck? Also i have buton for 12v tnx.

The same way you charge your mobile phone.usb type C
3-22 07:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules