Video fluttering
312 2 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLCO
New
United States

Hello, I have a mini pro 3 that is less than 6 months old and now when I record video is flutters horribly. When I land it, I can hear a loud motor after the props have stopped and once the loud motor quits the fluttering stops. TIA for any help. [color=var(--ytcp-call-to-action)]https://youtu.be/tVln2DPPp60

2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. ISorry about the trouble. f the drone has ever crashed or experienced any collisions, we recommend sending the drone for diagnosis. If not, can you please follow  the steps below:
1. Kindly remove the gimbal protector before powering on the aircraft to prevent the gimbal motor from being stuck, or the gimbal will become shaky.
2. Please make sure that the gimbal is in Follow mode. If it is set to FPV mode, the gimbal view will be tilted when the aircraft tilts.
3. Please check whether the aircraft is in Sports mode (S-mode) when the gimbal becomes shaky. In S-mode, greater emphasis is placed on flight performance. During flight, when the aircraft attitude is too large, the gimbal attitude stabilization cannot be guaranteed. If the gimbal is shaky in S-mode only, which is normal, please switch the flight mode of the aircraft to Normal mode (N-mode) or Cine mode (C-mode) to achieve a more stable view.
4. Please check whether the wind was strong in the flight environment. If the wind is too strong, the aircraft will vibrate, resulting in the image transmission screen being shaky. We recommend that you test the gimbal in a windless or breezy environment.
5. Have you ever adjusted the EXP value of the aircraft? EXP refers to the drone's exponential. The higher the EXP value, the higher the aircraft response sensitivity, indicating that the aircraft will respond flexibly to small stick movement. If you have ever adjusted the EXP value, please go to [Control -> Gain & Expo Tuning] in the app, reset the parameters, and then test the aircraft again.
6. Please perform gimbal calibration in the app. Using with DJI Fly: [Settings -> Control -> Gimbal Calibration].
If the steps above were done and the issue persists, we advise submitting an Online Repair Request and sending the aircraft back to DJI for further diagnosis. https://repair.dji.com/. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-29
Use props
TLCO
New
United States

Thank you for the reply however it seems that the gimbal motor is grinding. I submitted a repair request.  
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules