DJI Mini 3 Pro - quick transfer failing on iPad 5G cellular data
378 9 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SarahK
New

Australia

My mini 3 pro is failing to transfer files using my iPad cellular data.  I am travelling so I don't have access to wifi. I purposely bought a large data plan for this exact purpose but it's not working and forum threads are saying "turn off cellular" but I don't have wifi option. Surely this is not right?

I should add that I have updated my app version, firmware and my SD card is the recommended one. I've never had issues in the past on wifi, it is purely a cellular data issue which is extremely problematic if it's unable to be enabled.
2023-12-29
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

The reason you need to turn off your cellular data is because Quick Transfer utilizes the Mini 3 Pro's own wi-fi.

This video explains it all.

2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. During the quick transfer process, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth must be turned on to your mobile device. However, the cellular/mobile data must be turned off to prevent connection problems. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to reach us anytime. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85748 ft
Italy

which are the main differences between old Flyshare function and new quicktrasnfer ? I mean using an RC controller and save some videos or pictures on mi iPhone to broadcast live on social apps
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD Posted at 12-30 00:52
which are the main differences between old Flyshare function and new quicktrasnfer ? I mean using an RC controller and save some videos or pictures on mi iPhone to broadcast live on social apps

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. QuickTransfer is used to transfer files from a drone to a mobile device, while FlyShare to transfer files from DJI RC to a mobile device. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-30 01:01
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. QuickTransfer is used to transfer files from a drone to a mobile device, while FlyShare to transfer files from DJI RC to a mobile device. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

is it still svailable the flyshare function on the latest djifly on Rc ? is it possible to share live video on social app like Youtube ?
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD Posted at 2023-12-30 01:06
is it still svailable the flyshare function on the latest djifly on Rc ? is it possible to share live video on social app like Youtube ?

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. With the latest firmware version, the flyshare feature becomes available for the DJI Air 2 model only while other models such as the Mini series and Mavic series support the QuickTransfer feature. I hope this information helps.
1-1 00:33
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

I'd like to know the main differences between the Flyshre and Quicktransfer procedures .

I understand the quick transfer permits an higher speed .

thanks
1-1 01:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD Posted at 1-1 01:52
I'd like to know the main differences between the Flyshre and Quicktransfer procedures .

I understand the quick transfer permits an higher speed .

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Hi, there.  QuickTransfer is used to transfer files from a drone to a mobile device, while FlyShare to transfer files from DJI RC to a mobile device. Also, the FlyShare is only available for the DJI Air 2 and the QuickTransfer is available for the Mavic and Mini series. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-1 02:01
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

ok, I mean it was removed the possibility to transfer from RC to mobile device in WiFi . Do you know the reason ?
1-1 04:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules