Hi, I'm a newb just wondering if its safe to allow Assistant 2 to...
220 2 2023-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deweronick
New

United States

Hi all, I'm a newb.  Just got a drone from an estate sale.  its a Matrice 600 pro.  batteries were at 2 dots but seemed to take a charge...controller was at 1 dot but also semed to take charge...condition looks pretty good,  guy said he had 1 wipeout, so it looks like I need 3 propellers (they are  on but portions are gone)...I downloaded from this site the "assistant 2" the one that says its for the 600 and 600 pro) ...But when I go to open, I get Assistant 2 asking if it can make changes to my computers hard drive..."  just wondering if its safe to allow Assistant 2 to to do that??  Sounds scary...I'd like to proceed b ut my heads telling me  to ask first,  so for once, I decided to wait and  ask (I turned 57 last week,  and it took that long to  say its OK to wait a bit...LOL.  Anyhow, any input is much appreciated to this newb in NY (Hudson Valley area),  Thanks...
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Normally, if you download the software from our official website, you can feel free to click continue.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/matrice600-pro
To let you feel secure, you can screenshot the message and we can double confirm it for you.
2023-12-29
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

Pakistan

¡Hola a todos! Bienvenidos a la comunidad de drones! ¡Felicidades por conseguir un Matrice 600 pro en la venta de bienes https://sitgesenvyrealty.com/! ¡Parece que conseguiste una buena oferta!

Sobre Assistant 2 solicitando cambios en el disco duro de tu computadora, es completamente normal. Es probable que el software necesite privilegios administrativos para realizar actualizaciones o cambios. Mientras lo hayas descargado desde el sitio oficial y sea una versión legítima, debería ser seguro permitir esos cambios. Solo asegúrate de no descargar desde fuentes sospechosas.
1-8 05:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules