iphone 14 connection to DJI mini 4 issue
1824 20 2023-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I cannot connect my iphone 14 to the aircarft to use QuickTransfer.  WiFi and Bluetooth is enabled on both RC and iphone, and to the same network.  iphone is connected via Bluetooth to QCOM-BTD.  I can use QuickTransfer on the RC, but when I try it on iphone it finds the aircraft, and then says press the power button on aircraft for 2 seconds.  I do this but the connection times out.

Latest firmware installed, rebooted all units and no joy.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Richard.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. If I may ask, does the transmission fail when the progress bar shows 99%? Thank you.
2023-12-30
Use props
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello.  There is no transmission bar showing progress.

I thought it would be helpful if I detailed exactly the steps I am taking:

1. Power on the RC - unconnected screen appears
2. Power on the aircraft - four green lights, camera view appears on RC.  At this point no aircraft WiFi is seen by the iphone, and it connects to the house WiFi. The QCOM-BTD is Not Connected in iphone bluetooth, and it cannot connect when selected.
3. WiFi is enabled on RC, although no WiFi is connected
4. Bluetooth is enabled on RC, and iphone is able to connect to QCOM-BTD
5. Album is selected on RC and all videos on the aircraft are shown, including those downloaded and those waiting to be downloaded.  A picture is download from the aicraft to the RC by selecting the picture and using the download icon in the bottom right.
6. The QuickTransfer icon is selected on the RC, and a screen is shown advising to download the DJI Fly App.  The App is already downloaded, so is selected on the iphone.  The DJI homescreen is shown on the iphone, and it is advising to 'Switch to QuickTransfer Mode' as a 'New DJI Mini 4 Pro detected'
7.  The Switch is selected, it search and asks if I want to connect to the aircraft WiFi.  Upon selecting, Switching failed shows.  I quickly check iphone settings and it is connected to the aircraft Wifi and also Bluetooth
8.  Back to the DJI App on iphone.  I hold the power button on the aircraft for 3 seconds - alternate individual green light appear.
9. I Re-try the Switch on the App, asks to join aircraft Wifi again, Switching failed - 'Aircraft may be connected to another mobile device. I suspected aircraft is connected to RC via Bluetooth and not iphone so I disable Bluetooth on RC - iphone loses Bluetooth to QCOM-BTD.
10.  Point 9 is repeated - same unsuccessful result.
2023-12-31
Use props
djiuser_cbugT7Yvqq7H
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue on both iphone 14 and ipad pro 2021. I have opened a ticket with DJI and sent logs and have not received a resolution for over a month, new firmware installed on drone today and the issue persists.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rabbo Posted at 2023-12-31 03:44
Hello.  There is no transmission bar showing progress.

I thought it would be helpful if I detailed exactly the steps I am taking:

Hi there. May I know what version of the Fly app are you using? We have fixed the issue of DJI Fly since v1.9.4. Please update the app to the latest version or reinstall the app. Please keep us posted by clicking the "Reply" button below this message to get us notified. Have a nice day.
1-10 01:30
Use props
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Tony.

Can you tell me how to see the Fly App version - I can't find it in the App?

Regards,

Richard.
1-11 00:59
Use props
djiuser_Fw9AP5d5VTvF
New
Canada

I’ve got the same issue… unable to download my files from the drone to my iphone even if it is connected the file is downloading at 0 mb/s and it turn forever
1-18 14:57
Use props
djiuser_oGrM5zoEZ0Ua
New

India

Using dji mini 4 pro.
I am not able to connect to either dji fly nor lightcut. Error is showing that aircraft may b connected to another mobile device. Quick transfer not working. Please help.
I have the latest version and firmwares
1-22 01:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rabbo Posted at 1-11 00:59
Hi Tony.

Can you tell me how to see the Fly App version - I can't find it in the App?

Hello. Thank you for responding. To check the current app version, you may click Profile> Settings> App version will be checked at the bottom of the page. However, you may select the "About" and click "Check for Updates" to get the latest version of the DJI Fly app. I hope this information helps.
1-25 01:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_oGrM5zoEZ0Ua Posted at 1-22 01:46
Using dji mini 4 pro.
I am not able to connect to either dji fly nor lightcut. Error is showing that aircraft may b connected to another mobile device. Quick transfer not working. Please help.
I have the latest version and firmwares

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience. For a friendly reminder, according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. As for the query, may we ask about the specific model of your mobile device?
1-25 01:36
Use props
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 01:34
Hello. Thank you for responding. To check the current app version, you may click Profile> Settings> App version will be checked at the bottom of the page. However, you may select the "About" and click "Check for Updates" to get the latest version of the DJI Fly app. I hope this information helps.

Version .12.6(830)

Hope this helps.

Richard.
1-25 02:03
Use props
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Rabbo Posted at 1-25 02:03
Version .12.6(830)

Hope this helps.

Version 1.12.6(830)
1-25 02:03
Use props
TPotgieter
New
United States

I have the same issue with same version
1-26 20:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rabbo Posted at 1-25 02:03
Version .12.6(830)

Hope this helps.

Thank you for responding. You may consider syncing your flight records and saving important files, and then re-install the app for further checking. Please follow our recommendations below:

Method 1:

1. Ensure that the mobile phone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on.
2. Restart the mobile phone and aircraft.
3. Try to rename the aircraft's Wifi name and restart it.
4. Please try to start the motor with a remote controller as usual first, then try the quick transfer again.

Method 2:

For the iPhone, go to “Settings - General - Transfer or Restore iPhone - Reset - Reset Network Settings” (please note that this method will delete all network settings saved in the phone).

Please feel free to keep us posted on the progress. Thank you for your support.
1-28 04:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TPotgieter Posted at 1-26 20:13
I have the same issue with same version

Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I ask for the exact model of your mobile device and a screenshot of the problem? I hope to hear from you soon.
1-28 04:15
Use props
Rabbo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-28 04:14
Thank you for responding. You may consider syncing your flight records and saving important files, and then re-install the app for further checking. Please follow our recommendations below:

Method 1:

Thank you, Method 1 worked just fine so all sorted.

Richard.
1-30 07:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rabbo Posted at 1-30 07:49
Thank you, Method 1 worked just fine so all sorted.

Richard.

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out! Cheers!
2-2 23:07
Use props
djiuser_ZlmNIXnh49iU
New

Australia

djiuser_Fw9AP5d5VTvF Posted at 1-18 14:57
I’ve got the same issue… unable to download my files from the drone to my iphone even if it is connected the file is downloading at 0 mb/s and it turn forever

I'm in the same situation, but my iPhone 8 can run normally, but my iPhone 14 PRO has this problem, and it hasn't been solved yet.
3-16 03:53
Use props
Canfrt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502904 ft
Turkey

Having the same problem with my iphone 14 and mini 4 pro.
IMG_7880.png
4-28 12:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Canfrt Posted at 4-28 12:13
Having the same problem with my iphone 14 and mini 4 pro.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. This has been fixed since the DJI Fly v1.9.4 version. Please make sure your DJI Fly app is updated to the latest version. Thank you.
4-28 20:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZlmNIXnh49iU Posted at 3-16 03:53
I'm in the same situation, but my iPhone 8 can run normally, but my iPhone 14 PRO has this problem, and it hasn't been solved yet.

Hi there. We suggest updating the DJI Fly app to the latest. This has been resolved since the DJI Fly v1.9.4 version. Have a great day ahead.
4-28 20:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules