Mavic Pro after crash no video
494 7 2023-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kappl01
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dear Reader,

My Mavic Pro crashed and I replaced the gimball flatcable (was broken).   After startup the gimballl moves randomly in every direction (gimball overload message in DJI app) but this problem is addressed widely in the forum and google, so no question about that in this thread. (but tips are welcome :-) )

I don't have video either.  My question, is video enabled only when there is no error detected at startup?   Is the gimball error preventing video to show on the phone screen in the dji app?

During replacement of flatcable I checked the video cable visually, no damage).   What is your guess,  the camera or the pcb board above the gimball/camera unit?

Thank you?    Happy New Year!

2023-12-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you also changed the little rubbers under the Gimbal?  You still get video if this was the issue, could also be the Camera itself or the board.
2023-12-31
Use props
kappl01
lvl.1

Netherlands

Checked rubbers too.  All OK.  thanks for confirmation of video.   Try to check camera inner part.
2023-12-31
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Make sure the black connectors on the end of the ribbon has been fully clicked in, when I did mine one just wasn't seated correctly, then all good.
1-1 01:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, kappl01. Sorry about what happened to your drone. We highly suggest sending your aircraft to the DJI facility after a crash for flight safety for further inspection. You can submit a repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/nl/repair/index. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day.
1-1 02:04
Use props
kappl01
lvl.1

Netherlands

@ UKmoose: yes connectors clicked in, Additionally I removed the fixation glue/wax stuff.   Thanks !

Tony: thanks too, for now I keep on trying.  Repair @ DJI  for me is last resort
1-1 08:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kappl01 Posted at 1-1 08:49
@ UKmoose: yes connectors clicked in, Additionally I removed the fixation glue/wax stuff.   Thanks !

Tony: thanks too, for now I keep on trying.  Repair @ DJI  for me is last resort

Understandable. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
1-2 01:32
Use props
kappl01
lvl.1

Netherlands

Thanks & greetz !
1-3 05:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules