195 3 2023-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OutSourceRox
New

Guyana

Hi guys,
I am buying a drone -

• DJI Mini 4 Pro Folding Drone with RC-N2 Remote (No Screen) 4K HDR Video Camera for Adults, Under 249g, 34 Mins Flight Time, Omnidirectional Vision Sensing Bundle with Deco Gear AccessoriesDJI Mini 4 Pro Folding Drone with RC-N2 Remote (No Screen) 4K HDR Video Camera for Adults, Under 249g, 34 Mins Flight Time

However, at this time I don't have money to buy the RC 2 (with screen). I wanted to find out from you guys, if it is possible to buy the R2 (With Screen) later and pair it with my DJI Mini 4 Pro?

• Original RC 2,Remote Controller for Mini 4 PRO/DJI Air 3,Light and Compact with a 5.5-inch FHD Screen,New Processor,O4 Video Transmission,and 2T4R ,Smart Controller for DronesOriginal RC 2,Remote Controller for Mini 4 PRO/DJI Air 3,Light and Compact with a 5.5-inch FHD Screen,New Processor,O4 Video Tran…

Thanks
Happy New Year!

2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, OutSourceRox. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that DJI RC 2 is compatible to use with the DJI Mini 4 Pro. You may refer to this link for your reference. Hope this information helps. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-12-31
Use props
OutSourceRox
New

Guyana

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 06:45
Hi, Guyana. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that DJI RC 2 is compatible to use with the DJI Mini 4 Pro. You may refer to this link for your reference. Hope this information helps. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Appreciate your response -
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

OutSourceRox Posted at 12-31 07:23
Appreciate your response -

No worries. Always a pleasure to help.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced