Mini4Pro Bundle via Amazon Prime: Insurance After Return?
417 3 2023-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

I bought a Mini4 Pro & RC-N2 bundle on Amazon Prime and foolishly signed up for the insurance right away - during the registration process.

But now it seems that the RC-N2  may be faulty.

What happens if I return the bundle to Amazon for a replacement?

Have I lost the money spent on insurance since the replacement SNs will be different from what is on the policy?
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, you were referring to the DJI Care Refresh that you purchased for the drone, right?
If the drone has been returned and replaced with the same model, you can request to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement.
After you receive the replacement drone, please send the replacement receipt and the new drone serial number to us via email at djicare@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-12-31
Use props
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-31 17:15
Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, you were referring to the DJI Care Refresh that you purchased for the drone, right?
If the drone has been returned and replaced with the same model, you can request to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement.
After you receive the replacement drone, please send the replacement receipt and the new drone serial number to us via email at  for further assistance. Thank you.

Yes DJI Care Refeesh.

Thanks for the reassurance.

Am still hoping that it is just me doing something stupid...
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP Posted at 12-31 19:07
Yes DJI Care Refeesh.

Thanks for the reassurance.

You are welcome. May I know if you have returned the drone? If not, you can tell me the issue of the DJI RC 2, I will try to see if it can be solved remotely.
If you have returned it, hope you receive the replacement soon.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules