First time out with replacement for broken drone
431 17 2023-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

DJI sent a replacement when I sent Esri in for repair. I named this one "Rin." If you know who Rin is, you might not want to admit to it

2023-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rin?  As in the rapper?
1-1 01:03
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-1 01:03
Rin?  As in the rapper?

From left to right:

A-Un
Rin
Sesshomaru (Destruction of life)
Jaken

Rin is the little girl that follows Sesshomaru around.
Sesshomaru is either a rather villainous hero, or an occasionally heroic villain. I think he secretly  looks after his little brother, Inuyasha, but in his own horrible way.
1-1 07:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hahah,   Ive never come across that before.     Makes more sense than the rapper.

Happy new year Tentoes.  
1-1 07:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to see you got your replacement Air 2 in Tentoes.  Nice shakedown flight for Rin.    which tablet are you using with your RC?
1-1 08:57
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-1 08:57
Glad to see you got your replacement Air 2 in Tentoes.  Nice shakedown flight for Rin.    which tablet are you using with your RC?

Thanks, Downtown!

This is the Eagle View Aerial tablet.

https://www.eagleviewaerials.com/all-products
1-2 05:54
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Tentoes Posted at 1-2 05:54
Thanks, Downtown!

This is the Eagle View Aerial tablet.

Did you get the standard or Pro version of the tablet?  I use a TriplTek 9 Pro but was looking for something a bit cheaper to give one of the grandsons to use with his remote control and the Air 2 drone.  
1-2 11:12
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-2 11:12
Did you get the standard or Pro version of the tablet?  I use a TriplTek 9 Pro but was looking for something a bit cheaper to give one of the grandsons to use with his remote control and the Air 2 drone.

This is the original "X71." They are now about 2 versions newer, and $200 more expensive.
1-2 14:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Tentoes Posted at 1-2 14:13
This is the original "X71." They are now about 2 versions newer, and $200 more expensive.

Okay, I think I'll go for the non-Pro version for him.  Thanks for the tip on that tablet.  
1-2 15:57
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-2 15:57
Okay, I think I'll go for the non-Pro version for him.  Thanks for the tip on that tablet.

Tell him Tentoes sent you. He'll charge you double
1-2 18:04
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Tentoes Posted at 1-2 18:04
Tell him Tentoes sent you. He'll charge you double

I better pass on mentioning Tentoes then.  
1-3 04:35
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't know Rin, but I like that you have a new drone
2-5 23:26
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-5 23:26
I don't know Rin, but I like that you have a new drone

Thanks, Montfrooij! Somehow, I had let my Care Refresh laps, but DJI still took good care of me after the lost in the prairie episode.

Inuyasha is an anime. Boys like it because he is an action hero, and a little silly. Girls like it because he is cute and has a cute relationship. Grownups like it because he is learning good from evil and making some hard choices, and sometimes is pretty comical. Rin follows his older half-brother, who is pretty evil, but on the same journey learning good and evil. She is softening the great and feared Sesshomaru. She is the only character, human or yoshi, that "Destruction of Life" has any regard for, and she is the only character who has ever shown him any kindness. If you can get past the idea of a cartoon, and that he describes himself as a demon, which is poor translation of yasha, it is pretty fun.
2-6 05:59
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tentoes Posted at 2-6 05:59
Thanks, Montfrooij! Somehow, I had let my Care Refresh laps, but DJI still took good care of me after the lost in the prairie episode.

Inuyasha is an anime. Boys like it because he is an action hero, and a little silly. Girls like it because he is cute and has a cute relationship. Grownups like it because he is learning good from evil and making some hard choices, and sometimes is pretty comical. Rin follows his older half-brother, who is pretty evil, but on the same journey learning good and evil. She is softening the great and feared Sesshomaru. She is the only character, human or yoshi, that "Destruction of Life" has any regard for, and she is the only character who has ever shown him any kindness. If you can get past the idea of a cartoon, and that he describes himself as a demon, which is poor translation of yasha, it is pretty fun.

That is good to hear.
I never watch anime, so that is why
2-6 06:04
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-6 06:04
That is good to hear.
I never watch anime, so that is why

Some friends introduced me to anime a while ago. Until then, "watch a cartoon?" Some just falls flat, but some catches my imagination.
2-8 05:49
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tentoes Posted at 2-8 05:49
Some friends introduced me to anime a while ago. Until then, "watch a cartoon?" Some just falls flat, but some catches my imagination.

I think I can like them, but the list of things that get priority is longer, so I will never come to that point.
2-8 06:41
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-8 06:41
I think I can like them, but the list of things that get priority is longer, so I will never come to that point.

Yea. I'm pretty weird.
2-9 05:36
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tentoes Posted at 2-9 05:36
Yea. I'm pretty weird.

Weird in a good way!
2-9 05:48