M300 RTK Battery error
382 3 1-1 20:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Annisa
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hello. so we get an error case for the M300 battery. When the drone is flown, a notification appears as shown in the following image. but before flying, there was no notification whatsoever. is there any solution for this case?

Thank You
battery error.jpg

1-1 20:19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If the drone cannot take off due to battery maintenance required reason, please ensure that the battery level is lower than 90% and update the firmware to the latest version. Then, fully charge the battery and place it outside the Intelligent Battery Station for 2 hours to resolve this issue. Please try and keep us update, thanks.
1-1 22:10
Use props
Annisa
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 1-1 22:10
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If the drone cannot take off due to battery maintenance required reason, please ensure that the battery level is lower than 90% and update the firmware to the latest version. Then, fully charge the battery and place it outside the Intelligent Battery Station for 2 hours to resolve this issue. Please try and keep us update, thanks.

Hi, I've tried all your suggestions, but the notification is still there. any thoughts on what i can do? or just disposal it?
1-18 18:53
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Annisa Posted at 1-18 18:53
Hi, I've tried all your suggestions, but the notification is still there. any thoughts on what i can do? or just disposal it?

Hi there, thank you for your update. For this issue, we will forward to our engineer team to see how to figure out. We will keep you update soon.
1-19 06:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules