478 2 1-1 23:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

on the I2 there is the possibility to change the attitude response in the Flight settings of the Assitant and on go4  (attidtude Gain) , this was helpful for good pilots to have the I2 fly more responsive
the I3 has not changeable stick smoothing that feels like its lagging behind the stick input (I would guess a quater of a second)...so sudden a full stick input will take a quater of a second to actually do something on the drone
this is very dangerous if you fly close to obstacles and wand full controle
this is very dangerous if you need ot reverse speed to stop the drone suddendly ,please let the pilot decide if he needs this feature or not
also the max angle of 40degrees is too limiting and it takes too long time to set this angle ,everything is too damped  (in attitude its only 35 degrees!)
the emergency brake on obsatacle avoidance is 55 degrees for example...why cant we use this flying manually?

this is a proffesional tool, the i3 even mor then the I2 , why have it fly like a consumer drone and not allow pros to chang theses settings?if usesrs get locked out of settings like this there will only be custom built racedrones with gimbals on action sets in the future

please bring this back as an option to the assitant , thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-02 um 08.08.39.png
Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-02 um 08.06.59.png
Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-02 um 08.05.43.png
1-1 23:23
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How did you access this points in the DJI Assistant? I can only see option for firmware update or Flight Logs...

Thanks
1-16 05:34
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

the gain setting is only accessible when you have have the developers access (devtools or parameter mod)

but the attitude setting is in the normal go4 app , same place where you set brake and all expo settings, this is gone on the I3, please why DJI?

to explain
the attitude setting is sort of a delay in the stick response...which really sucks for pro pilots, the gain is how fast the attitude changes, also important for pro pilots
please give us more options DJI , now we are forced to  use pro equipment with amateur settings...same with gimbal controle  settings
1-16 05:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules