654 9 1-2 09:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
galefabio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282379 ft
Italy

Good evening!
Has anyone ever received the following errors with DJI INTEGRA?
The goggles's battery was at around 70% charge, obviously I'm not in the tropics and this is the second time (within a week) that this has happened... the first had turned off my glasses 3 seconds after the in-flight warning... yes in flight...
I didn't have any hood or scarf..
Then today at the 5th lipo it started doing this for two consecutive lipos, then I attached a powerbank for the next lipo and it didn't do it... and not even at the next one without a powerbank.
fw version V01.02.0000 (a few minutes ago I updated it to 01.05.0000 and I'll see if it can change anything)
PS don't look at the 0.0V voltage of the drone because that is a caddx Vista problem.
Thank you

Screenshot 2024-01-02 alle 17.51.09.png
Screenshot 2024-01-02 alle 17.50.48.png
1-2 09:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Do you hear the fan working? After powering the goggles on, the fan will start rotating immediately and hot air will be exhausted to ensure good dissipation for the goggles. Please keep us posted.
1-2 21:30
Use props
galefabio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 21:30
Hi there. Do you hear the fan working? After powering the goggles on, the fan will start rotating immediately and hot air will be exhausted to ensure good dissipation for the goggles. Please keep us posted.

yes the fan started normally also because initially they fogged up due to the cold, then they self-cleaned.
1-2 23:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

galefabio Posted at 1-2 23:08
yes the fan started normally also because initially they fogged up due to the cold, then they self-cleaned.

Hi. Did you replace the battery? If so we don't recommend replacing it as the battery wires are embedded in the headband and we don't suggest doing self-repair. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/. Thank you for understanding.
1-3 01:15
Use props
galefabio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 01:15
Hi. Did you replace the battery? If so we don't recommend replacing it as the battery wires are embedded in the headband and we don't suggest doing self-repair. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/. Thank you for understanding.

no, absolutely no battery changes, I haven't made any changes.

I didn't even change the mask

Using them for work, what are the repair times?
also will there be any costs or is it under warranty as it is a product problem?
1-3 01:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

galefabio Posted at 1-3 01:18

Sorry.  I thought you were referring to LiPo batteries. The Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product and the warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Here is the link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/it/repair/index. Have a nice day.
1-3 01:39
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

galefabio Posted at 1-3 01:18

I understand why DJI Tony was confused. And to be honest, I am still confused.

In your original post you stated, "Then today at the 5th lipo it started doing this for two consecutive lipos, then I attached a powerbank for the next lipo and it didn't do it... and not even at the next one without a powerbank."

That makes it sound like you are using some other batteries other than the built-in battery in the Integra Goggles.
1-3 05:59
Use props
galefabio
lvl.1
Italy

DJIFlyer Posted at 1-3 05:59
I understand why DJI Tony was confused. And to be honest, I am still confused.

In your original post you stated, "Then today at the 5th lipo it started doing this for two consecutive lipos, then I attached a powerbank for the next lipo and it didn't do it... and not even at the next one without a powerbank."

sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm an FPV pilot and I take for granted the difference between lipo -> fpv drone lion battery -> DJI Integra, sorry... when I talk about Lipo I mean the drone's battery, not the Integra's battery.

The problem appeared on the fifth flight and occurred for two consecutive flights.

Subsequently I powered the Integra via the powerbank to carry out a test and the problem did not recur.
1-3 06:03
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

galefabio Posted at 1-3 06:03
sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm an FPV pilot and I take for granted the difference between lipo -> fpv drone lion battery -> DJI Integra, sorry... when I talk about Lipo I mean the drone's battery, not the Integra's battery.

The problem appeared on the fifth flight and occurred for two consecutive flights.

Ah....makes sense now.

I only use my Integra's for the Avata and the DJI FPV. All of my other quads I'm still on analog. I've thought about switching to the O3 units, since I have the Integra's, but my concern is how well the O3 holds up to FPV. DJI products seem to be on the fragile side.
1-3 06:11
Use props
galefabio
lvl.1
Italy

personally I have about 7/8 Caddx vista and 2 O3 + 1 Avata... if I fly freestyle (abandoned places) I still prefer the Caddx only for the cost of the unit, but I can confirm that if you don't look at the price also the O3 resists impacts well.

This battery temperature error happened to me during a flight with a Vista, but I don't think it's related to the video unit.
1-3 06:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules