380 6 1-2 13:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhoenlX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 955 ft
France

Hi,

I would like to change my settings tso that when i take a video/photo it can be saved in the DJI album instead of my gallery directly, I remember they gave me the choice at the beginning but i can't find it anymore, does anyone know how to change it back ? Thanks
1-2 13:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm the specific model of your aircraft including the mobile device model? I hope to hear from you.
1-2 23:06
Use props
PhoenlX
lvl.2
France

I'm using a Mini 3 pro as well as the DJI RC N1, and i'm using a samsung S21. Hope this helps
1-2 23:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PhoenlX Posted at 1-2 23:27
I'm using a Mini 3 pro as well as the DJI RC N1, and i'm using a samsung S21. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. To clarify the videos and photos are not saved to the DJI Fly app but directly to your phone gallery without downloading it?
1-3 00:41
Use props
PhoenlX
lvl.2
France

They are saved in both the gallery and the dji fly app, but i would like to change it so that they can be saved in the dji fly app directly and then if i want to i can manually put them in my gallery
1-3 01:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PhoenlX Posted at 1-3 01:13
They are saved in both the gallery and the dji fly app, but i would like to change it so that they can be saved in the dji fly app directly and then if i want to i can manually put them in my gallery

Thank you for responding. For Android devices, the photos/videos will be saved on the DJI Fly app album only and will not sync to your phone album unless it is downloaded manually. Please confirm the version of your DJI Fly app.
1-5 03:54
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules