Italy

After update fail safe error
161000AB

any ideas?
1-2 16:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please connect your DJI RC to your network and update the Flysafe database via the DJI Fly app. “Settings - About”. I hope this information helps.
1-2 21:44
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8842 ft
Switzerland

hi from Switzerland
I got the same error today after requesting a change in Altitude limit.
Ticket pending
Fly Safe database error.
i cannot update anymore
Network is OK.
1-3 03:57
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

I saw your message in the thread that I started. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=304610. I am from Switzerland too. Did you file a ticket for the FlySafe update problem with the support?
1-3 04:22
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

I saw your message in the thread that I started. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=304610. I am from Switzerland too. Did you file a ticket for the FlySafe update problem with the support? I was requested to submit logfiles, but I don't know how to upload them.
1-3 04:24
Use props
ROBE di DRONI Srls
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27047326 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Same here, dji mini 4 pro updated to 01.00.0300 fw and now I can't fly anymore... error code 161000AA and 161000AB.
Mini 4 and DJI RC 2 firmware reset done via DJI Assistant but errors are still there and no way to take off..
1-3 07:21
Use props
djiuser_NhNahH54LQVB
New

Italy

Buonasera
Dall'italiano stesso problema.
Aggiornato il drone con tutte e tre le batterie. Aggiornamento firmware fly mi dice che errore server e non mi fa volare.

Stessi codici di errore
1-3 12:27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers are aware of the issue and will optimize it soon via the update of the fly safe database. Please wait for the update. Apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.
1-4 01:34
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 1-3 03:57
hi from Switzerland
I got the same error today after requesting a change in Altitude limit.
Ticket pending

Hi there, there is an update for the flysafe database, could you please update it and check if the issue is solved?
1-4 19:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules