328 6 1-3 04:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

the "coordinated turn" (mix of roll into yaw input") was introduced some time ago and now this reluslts in dji drones to not  fly similar anymore
this is very dangerous for example if you want to do tight and fast spin around an object
if you are used to previous dji drones ,all fpv and race drones   , Inspire 1, 2 , also the 3 and then do the same stick input on a mavic 3 for example you would crash into the object , the turn gets much narrower because of the additional roll that gets mixed in
to prevent this you would need to fully roll into the opposite direction of your circle  to work against it

on the Inspire 3 there is an option to turn the "Coordinated Turn" off, so pleasoe also add this to all other Dji Drones (including air and mini)
experienced pilots need to have full controle over the stick inputs, or its really hard to predict what the drone is doing
1-3 04:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We thank you for your expressing your feedback with us. We will coordinate your idea with our relevant team for awareness. Thank you for your continued support!
1-3 23:47
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-3 23:47
Hello, there. We thank you for your expressing your feedback with us. We will coordinate your idea with our relevant team for awareness. Thank you for your continued support!

thank you very much!
1-3 23:51
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coordinated turn needs to be something the user can decide.

I hate how the DJI drones fly these days with this stupid, amateur setting.
1-4 01:23
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

yes, I was surprised and so thankful to see the option to turn it off  in the Inspire 3,but  now I am even more annoyed  when I fly my Mavics and Airs
1-4 01:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome. We thank you for your great support!
1-6 02:03
Use props
djiuser_Qu1jCkarIMRw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027808 ft
New Zealand

This is also a big problem for me. I turn it off on the inspire 3 but see no option for this on any if the mavic 3 series drones. This makes it impossible to orbit a moving subject (one of the most common drone shots)! Please fix this by giving us an option to disable coordinated turns on the mavic 3 Pro pro cine and air 3 aircraft.

Thanks

Www.GoDrone.co.nz
1-10 12:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules