281 4 1-3 08:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SamTravels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185082 ft
United Kingdom

Here's what I do:

I want to get my drone into position fast. Say... I've taken off over here but I want to get the shot over there. Or... I've done a slow tracking shot from A to B but I need to quickly get back to A to do a re-take. So I whack the mode selector right over to 'Sport' so that the drone will really shift.

And then, occasionally, I'll forget it's in Sport mode and will absent-mindedly almost crash it into something because the obstacle detection is turned off.

What would be really handy would be a regular 'chime' to remind me that I'm in Sport mode. Every 10 seconds, say.

What I'd really like is for someone to say ''actually yeah that's a feature... you can enable that like this...'' but I know it's more likely someone will go ''That's not possible, but have you considered this?'' and then mention some kind of third party solution (n.b. I'd prefer to avoid getting my phone out... is there something I can hang around my neck that would 'ping' every few seconds and... basically... remind me to not be an idiot?!)
1-3 08:23
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I don't think a 10 second chiming in sport would be accepted by the majority of drone users. Pilot awareness concentrate on what setting you are in.
1-3 09:40
Use props
SamTravels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185082 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic57Minis Posted at 1-3 09:40
I don't think a 10 second chiming in sport would be accepted by the majority of drone users. Pilot awareness concentrate on what setting you are in.

That's a good point, most users wouldn't like a compulsory 10s chime. I was wondering about it as an optional setting for beginners... Or, like me, the forgetful haha!
1-3 09:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. We're sorry that the DJI Fly app has no related feature regarding this matter. We encourage you to pay attention to the app and monitor your drone every flight. We hope you get the best recommendation that you may need.
1-4 23:39
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules