Not able to update Firmware Mini 3 Pro.
670 11 1-3 09:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trawest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363593 ft
United Kingdom

I am experiencing problems in updating the firmware for my Mini 3 Pro.  Each time I try it comes back with server error plaese try agin in a few minutes.  This has been going on for days.

Current firmware 01.00.0400

Would you confirm as to whether there is a server problem or not.  If not how can I update the firmware for my drone??
I await your response.

Thank you.
1-3 09:04
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar issue once.  I signed out of my DJI Account and then back in.  I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and then tried to update the firmware. Errored out again.  So then I tried and succeeded in updating using the data on my smartphone.  Not sure what the issue was with my wifi as subsequent firmware updates have worked via that same wifi.  If you need DJI Assistant 2 for the Mini 3 Pro you can download it here.  Latest version is V2.1.20    Hope this helps resolve your issue.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
1-3 12:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer to update your drone and remote controller. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
1-3 23:26
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 23:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer to update your drone and remote controller. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

How about DJI just fix the problem?  So what dji is saying if you’re away from your computer, you are absolutely screwed. Just fix the problem dji!  What’s the problem?  Getting really tired of this Que card support from dji.
1-4 05:40
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

The few times this happened to me I deleted the cache and then rechecked for updates. Sometimes, an error in the first attempt at a firmware update is interrupted which then compromises further attempts.
1-4 07:06
Use props
trawest
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 23:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer to update your drone and remote controller. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Hope this helps.

Hi,
I did as you posted to me .......and it worked.

Thank you very much.  Problem solved.
1-4 07:11
Use props
trawest
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-3 12:36
I had a similar issue once.  I signed out of my DJI Account and then back in.  I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and then tried to update the firmware. Errored out again.  So then I tried and succeeded in updating using the data on my smartphone.  Not sure what the issue was with my wifi as subsequent firmware updates have worked via that same wifi.  If you need DJI Assistant 2 for the Mini 3 Pro you can download it here.  Latest version is V2.1.20    Hope this helps resolve your issue.

Hi, DJI Paladin came up with the resolve and all well.

Thanks for your input.
1-4 07:12
Use props
trawest
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-3 12:36
I had a similar issue once.  I signed out of my DJI Account and then back in.  I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and then tried to update the firmware. Errored out again.  So then I tried and succeeded in updating using the data on my smartphone.  Not sure what the issue was with my wifi as subsequent firmware updates have worked via that same wifi.  If you need DJI Assistant 2 for the Mini 3 Pro you can download it here.  Latest version is V2.1.20    Hope this helps resolve your issue.

Hi,

Yes I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 and downloaded the firmware/software and all is tickity boo.

Thanks for your help.
1-4 07:16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

trawest Posted at 1-4 07:16
Hi,

Yes I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 and downloaded the firmware/software and all is tickity boo.

Glad I could help.  Happy flying.
1-4 14:37
Use props
trawest
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-4 14:37
Glad I could help.  Happy flying.

Thank you, and happy flying to you also.
1-4 15:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

warloc59 Posted at 1-4 05:40
How about DJI just fix the problem?  So what dji is saying if you’re away from your computer, you are absolutely screwed. Just fix the problem dji!  What’s the problem?  Getting really tired of this Que card support from dji.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Can you please confirm if you also experienced the said issue? Please provide us with the exact drone and remote controller you are using with a screenshot showing the error for us to check it further. We will surely provide you with relevant information after receiving the information needed. We appreciate your understanding and support.
1-5 02:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

trawest Posted at 1-4 07:11
Hi,
I did as you posted to me .......and it worked.

We appreciate your response and we're glad that you managed to isolate the issue you experienced. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support!
1-5 02:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules