M30T Reset pin points to zero(0)
591 4 1-3 13:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
USAR Drone Team
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

I cannot figure out how to reset the pin points back to zero(0).  I know how to ersae but can't reset.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.
1-3 13:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If you delete the pin point in the APP, the number will not be reset. Only by resetting the remote control or clearing the APP data will reset it. However, please noted that resetting the remote control will also clear all the data.
1-4 23:15
Use props
USAR Drone Team
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-4 23:15
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If you delete the pin point in the APP, the number will not be reset. Only by resetting the remote control or clearing the APP data will reset it. However, please noted that resetting the remote control will also clear all the data.

How does one clear or reset either?  When you say data are you talking about flight time etc?
1-5 03:21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

USAR Drone Team Posted at 1-5 03:21
How does one clear or reset either?  When you say data are you talking about flight time etc?

Hi there, yes flight data will be cleared and remote control settings will be reset to default settings.
1-5 05:55
Use props
USAR Drone Team
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-5 05:55
Hi there, yes flight data will be cleared and remote control settings will be reset to default settings.

Thanks for getting back to me.  Wondering if you know if using my Airdata app will that get wiped out or just what DJi has on my account should remain I would assume.  Thanks again.  Mike
1-5 14:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules