Storage, firmware, sd card questions rc pro
298 1 1-3 22:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Hello guys, i hear the rc pro have 32gb of storage. I know you never get the full 32gb, its more like 28-29gb. But why does it only show 19gb total storage? That is very low for an $1200 controller. Does the rc pro only have 19gb of internal storage? I didnt install any app on the rc pro and its already13gb used out of 19gb. That means i only have 6gb left. Wtf. Storage is so cheap a 528gb card is like $44 on Amazon. A 256gb card is like $20. So why does the rc pro, a $1200 controller only have 19gb? This is ridiculous imo. Next question is about firmware update. It is asking me to update to new firmware. Its about 2gb for the update. Does each time we update it takes 2gb? That means i can only update my rc pro 3 more times b4 its full? Or does the new update replace the old update so it doesnt used internal storage space. Last question, i installed an sd card and choose to used sd card storage. Why does all apps and screen recoding and caches only go to the internal storage? What is the point of the sd card if we cant used it as the storage? We should be able to use the sd card as the main primary storage, so the internal storage doesnt get full. Will this be fix with an update?

20240104_001247.jpg
1-3 22:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We do appreciate your feedback on our DJI Pro. The DJI RC Pro has an actual storage of 32GB is 29.8GB. However, the 10GB is occupied by the system and others by default. Hence, the remaining free storage is around 19GB. I hope this information clarifies your query. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
1-5 01:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules