DJI Care Refresh replacement dron
490 3 1-3 22:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wiTG31hDp2Bj
New

Australia

Hello everyone,

I got a new Mini 3 Pro drone replacement, I know it's covered by Care Refresh Plan automatically, have checked it.

But on my DJI app (Controller and Mobile), in device management, it shows my previous drone's Serial Number (SN).

I don't know if I should delete the device, then connect the new drone to my controller, does this bind it?

I haven't turned on the new drone yet, can someone give me advice, thank you.
1-3 22:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. After the activation process, the DJI Fly app will ask you to bind your account and remote controller to the replacement drone. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to hit reply if you have further concerns.
1-4 00:30
Use props
djiuser_wiTG31hDp2Bj
New

Australia

Yep, I have started the new replacement drone and have manually activated connection pairing to my previous RC remote, it is now bonded with my account.
When I go to device management, I can see 2 Mini 3 Pro drones, is this normal?
1-4 04:45
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_wiTG31hDp2Bj Posted at 1-4 04:45
Yep, I have started the new replacement drone and have manually activated connection pairing to my previous RC remote, it is now bonded with my account.
When I go to device management, I can see 2 Mini 3 Pro drones, is this normal?

Hello, there. After binding the replacement drone, it shows the previous drone and the new drone you had on the Device Management page. It is normal. You can feel free to remove the binding relations of the previous drone for the Serial Number and the aircraft has been replaced. Your DJI Care Refresh services will be automatically transferred to the replacement drone also.
1-4 23:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules