1172 18 1-4 01:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have been receiving the above error on starting up my Mavic 3 Cine with RC Pro for about a week now. I did some searching and found the solution was to connect the Mavic to satellites and WiFi at the same time. I did this at home and it gave me the option of the update which I completed. It still gives the same error message on startup even after updating the database. I tried again today away from home using my mobile as a hot spot.. With a 21 satellite lock it said there were no updates available when I checked. Are there any other solutions DJI. Does this failure cause any issues when flying?
1-4 01:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I ask for a screenshot showing the Flysafe Data on the DJI Fly app? Please make sure that the DJI RC Pro and MAVIC 3 are linked. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-4 02:18
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1-4 03:01
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1-4 03:01
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some people have reported success on these forums with updating once they have had sufficient satellite locks (white symbol) however curious as to what regions/countries it worked in.  In the UK it appears the dynamic geo awareness not to update as far as I have heard from others and this error message persists, nor any file available to manually apply.
1-4 23:58
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My Cine updated the database to 32 just now. I am still getting an exactly the same failed to load error as before. My Mini 4 has not had any error messages and was updated ton32 today as well with no issues.
1-6 05:34
Use props
fans45a84063
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6176319 ft
Netherlands

Same problem here yesterday.. When this happens during RTH, your drone could crash unfortunately. RTH height was the height the drone was flying when connecting failed.

1-7 09:34
Use props
fans3f828219
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152152 ft
United Kingdom

Same thing here as well. Since updating Drone and RC today to latest FW, I now an Avionics Caution. Anyone with any ideas how we are supposed to update Dynamic Safety Database? Seems to be a common issue recently.
IMG_3776.jpeg
IMG_3778.jpeg
1-7 12:05
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans3f828219 Posted at 1-7 12:05
Same thing here as well. Since updating Drone and RC today to latest FW, I now an Avionics Caution. Anyone with any ideas how we are supposed to update Dynamic Safety Database? Seems to be a common issue recently.

Is that on the M3E?
1-7 13:14
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yet another fly safe database update. Version 01.00.01.33 this time. Updated ok, but still getting the failed to load flysafe database error. Can DJI please confirm if this failure to load the database has any issues whilst flying? Another post here thinks there could be. This really needs sorted please.
1-9 10:19
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It appears to have been fixed now, both my Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Enterprise now successfully updated with the dynamic data which was failing a few days ago.  The mavic 3 did however get stuck at 50%  (had been left for around 30 mins at that %) and had to be powered off and geo update applied again.  Far fewer DJI geo zone restrictions than before as per the recent DJI Announcements....
1-10 10:57
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought there was light at the end of the tunnel. New version of DJI Fly for my RC Pro. Waited for my Cine to power up. Same flippin message. Failed to load dynamic fly safe database. Getting a bit tedious now and still no response from DJI.
1-13 11:40
Use props
Hairyduck
New

United Kingdom

Exactly the same on our M3T unfortunately, it's getting very annoying now. Says the latest version is on there but still shows an error  that it can't update it, auto update says it's already the current version and I've yet to find a manual file to import in the correct format.
1-25 05:12
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A new DJI Fly update today. Still getting the same message. Sadly still nothing from DJI on this.
1-25 13:11
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At last an update today that resolved this issue.
1-30 04:24
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Update while having GPS on the drone, that should solve this issue, at least it did for me on my Air 3.
1-30 04:42
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks, I mentioned earlier that I had already done that, but it did not work for me. All good now though.
1-30 10:53
Use props
SAR_Dom
lvl.2

Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-4 02:18
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I ask for a screenshot showing the Flysafe Data on the DJI Fly app? Please make sure that the DJI RC Pro and MAVIC 3 are linked. I hope to hear from you soon.

Got this problem as well after update.. also the craft the hole time asks about binding and linking the RC to the plane..
2-23 04:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SAR_Dom Posted at 2-23 04:46
Got this problem as well after update.. also the craft the hole time asks about binding and linking the RC to the plane..

Hi, SAR_Dom. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same error. Please rest assured that this issue has been solved. We have released the latest dynamic safety database. Please follow the App prompt to update the database to the latest to solve this problem, thanks for your understanding and support. For the linking issue, may we ask about the current firmware version of the drone and RC?
2-26 04:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules