Batterie neuve qui ne s'allume pas ...
483 3 1-4 07:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8916919
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1484186 ft
France

Bonjour , je viens de recevoir un drone mavic 3 en dji care ainsi qu'une batterie neuve , seulement la batterie ne s'allume pas et met en defaut le chargeur 3 batterie (led rouge fixe) savez vous si il y a une procédure particulière pour la faire fonctionner ou si tout simplement elle est neuve mais morte ? merci de votre aide !
1-4 07:01
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. New batteries are in hibernation mode and need to be charged to wake up hibernating batteries. It takes approximately 96 minutes when using the DJI 65W Portable Charger to fully charge the battery. Once done, please check the battery level by pressing the power button once. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
1-4 17:29
Use props
ROMTNT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1484186 ft
France

DJI Diana Posted at 1-4 17:29
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. New batteries are in hibernation mode and need to be charged to wake up hibernating batteries. It takes approximately 96 minutes when using the DJI 65W Portable Charger to fully charge the battery. Once done, please check the battery level by pressing the power button once. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

thanks for your answer , but as i say in my message , it put the chargeur solid Red , and doesn't charge even if i lay it more than 96Mins, no led is working on the batterie at all .
1-5 00:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ROMTNT Posted at 1-5 00:11
thanks for your answer , but as i say in my message , it put the chargeur solid Red , and doesn't charge even if i lay it more than 96Mins, no led is working on the batterie at all .

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I confirm if you tried to charge it using a different charger? Could you please provide us with a video showing the concern so I can further check? Please save it as a shareable link in Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-5 17:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules