Need Goggles 2 out of "Beginner" mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeharv4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203468 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was unable to get an answer from support or find anything on Forum.  I just purchased and connected the Goggles 2 and the RC Motion 2 controller to my Mini 4 Pro.  Everything is working fine and I'm able to fly but am restricted to "Beginner" mode.  I'm restricted to 64 ft. height and about 164 ft. distance.  Been flying DJI drones for 9 years and pulling my hair out because I imagine it's a simple solution.  But, could not find a single soul in support that could help me with this.  I usually fly the Mini 4 Pro with the RC 2 controller.  Any help is appreciated.
1-5 10:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow our recommendations below and check if the problem persists:

> Check any prompt messages
> Update the firmware of all modules
> Change different locations

Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
1-5 22:51
Use props
fans3e50c2c6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203468 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it has become clear to me that no one at DJI has a clue about this.  It is obviously something simple to get the goggles out of Beginner mode but no one knows how to do it.  I have done all the things you mention above.  I'm just going to return goggles and the controller.  I've purchased 8 or 9 drones and many accessories from DJI over the past 9 years.  I use DJI drones in my business and have been satisfied with DJI up to this point.  Your customer support has become second rate over the years.
1-6 05:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules