1728 24 1-5 13:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Recieved an update today for the M3Pro, but still showing v01.01.0500.  One thing I have noticed now is that you can lower altiude whilst in auto return to home. Something I have been asking for, for sometime now. Has anyone else had this update and add on? Will test again tomorrow to make sure..
1-5 13:02
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

This is what shows for me, last update was on 27/12/2023

1-5 15:15
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Just tried after update, flew to 600 meters out and did RTH, tried with both modes - Optimal and preset and cannot lower altitude while its in RTH.
1-5 15:29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

To avoid any confusion, I would refer to the update version by both or either the version number or the date of the update (YYYY-MM-DD), not the date in which you discovered it or it was pushed to your drone (delayed).  From your title, I thought you were asking about a future update later this Spring, your dates are backwards!  ;)
1-5 16:14
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-5 16:14
To avoid any confusion, I would refer to the update version by both or either the version number or the date of the update (YYYY-MM-DD), not the date in which you discovered it or it was pushed to your drone (delayed).  From your title, I thought you were asking about a future update later this Spring, your dates are backwards!  ;)

That's how we show the date every where outside the USA. Its day - month - year to us in New Zealand and most places.
1-5 18:50
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-5 18:50
That's how we show the date every where outside the USA. Its day - month - year to us in New Zealand and most places.

Come on @Suren, help us out.  We got a lot going on here.  : )
1-5 18:54
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 1-5 18:54
Come on @Suren, help us out.  We got a lot going on here.  : )

1-5 23:36
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Suren Posted at 1-5 18:50

Don't tell them that... They don't need to know that....

PS

Same here... Last update was in December....
1-6 00:39
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

The Saint Posted at 1-5 16:14

"To avoid any confusion.... your dates are backwards!"

That's hilarious... What's next?   You people....

https://www.news.com.au/technolo ... 948df44c0233ea8b4a9

1-6 00:42
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

5th of January 2024, is better for you guys maybe...  

Thanks Suren for clarifying the date for our friends in their different time zone/machine and the test.
Anyway back to the update, I tested again today, "6th Jan 2024"   and it lowered the height whilst in RTH when I was above 100m (115m) and I could reduce height all the way down until it went into landing mode.  BTW my RTH height is set at 35m.
But when I tried below 100m it would not let me decrease height at all...   Both tests in optimal RTH that's the mode I always use.
1-6 04:25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I know this which is why I used the ";)" icon but I guess it doesn't translate.  Where's the real icon for the wink?
1-6 12:32
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-6 04:25

Thanks Suren for clarifying the date for our friends in their different time zone/machine and the test.

Ok, that's the one.  
1-6 12:33
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-6 04:25

Okay, I was at around 80 meters when I tested, I will try again later today with 105.
1-6 12:45
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-6 12:33
Ok, that's the one.

1-6 12:46
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 1-6 12:45
Okay, I was at around 80 meters when I tested, I will try again later today with 105.

Ok Thanks Suren, your a gentleman.
Did you go for the other signal straightener we talked about?
1-6 12:52
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-6 12:32
I know this which is why I used the ";)" icon but I guess it doesn't translate.  Where's the real icon for the wink?

This one?  
1-6 13:04
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

The Saint Posted at 1-6 12:32

Unfortunately this forum use a slight variation of the code, so ";)" won't work...

Most Forum use the code :####: but on this forum you also need to add curly brakets { } for it to work..

Probably being so old, it also only recognised a very limited number of codes... you can always add smiley as small pictures, but it is not the quickest way... Unfortunately this forum also use a very limited numbers of BB codes as well...

Wink code here on this forum is :4_115: between { }

1-6 14:12
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-6 12:52
Ok Thanks Suren, your a gentleman.
Did you go for the other signal straightener we talked about?

I emailed the guy but no response as yet.
1-6 17:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. The recent update for the DJI Mavic 3 Pro has been released on 2023-12-27. Please refer to the released notes or visit this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-6 22:28
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-6 22:28
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. The recent update for the DJI Mavic 3 Pro has been released on 2023-12-27. Please refer to the released notes or visit this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Gamora for that info, its not telling us much though..
Just the usual "Fixed some known issues"

Anyway Happy New Year to you all at Dji.
1-7 09:53
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 1-6 17:55
I emailed the guy but no response as yet.

Strange, he was straight back to me,

I tried again today to reduce altitude whilst in RTH, above and below 100m but no reaction...
Checked my flight data on Airdata and it shows downward stick action and height reduction at same time as RTH mode on the 5th and 6th Jan flights, so I wasn't dreaming it.. but it wouldn't do it today..
1-7 10:05
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-7 10:05
Strange, he was straight back to me,

I tried again today to reduce altitude whilst in RTH, above and below 100m but no reaction...

Yeah, when I tried it refused to work for me. Maybe it was a Glitch.
1-7 18:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-7 09:53
Thanks Gamora for that info, its not telling us much though..
Just the usual "Fixed some known issues"

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.  When "fixed some bugs" or "fixed some known issues" is described in the firmware release notes, it is usually to update some regular software running logic or fix some problems that do not affect the use of the product. These basically have no impact on your use of the product, please feel free to use it. If you have urgent shooting tasks, you can upgrade later; If it is an important firmware upgrade, engineers will list in the release notes what new features have been added or what user experience has been improved. At this time, it is recommended that you update the firmware in time to get a better experience.
1-8 01:43
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 01:43
Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.  When "fixed some bugs" or "fixed some known issues" is described in the firmware release notes, it is usually to update some regular software running logic or fix some problems that do not affect the use of the product. These basically have no impact on your use of the product, please feel free to use it. If you have urgent shooting tasks, you can upgrade later; If it is an important firmware upgrade, engineers will list in the release notes what new features have been added or what user experience has been improved. At this time, it is recommended that you update the firmware in time to get a better experience.

Thanks for clarifying that Gamora. Have a good day.
1-8 01:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 1-8 01:53
Thanks for clarifying that Gamora. Have a good day.

Happy to help! Please let us know if you have further concerns. Cheers!
1-11 04:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules