tb47 battery led question
447 3 1-6 13:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

Theres been 5 of my batteries that have died and I'm trying to resurect them, ive got them all charging again except for one. When I plug the cabe back in (I have the top popped off) I get the center two leds lit up and staying on. Solid lights. I know what the blinking leds mean (temp too high, too low, too much voltage, not enough etc) but cant find anything about the leds staying solid lit. Anyone have any info it would be apreciated. Thanks!
1-6 13:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a video recording about this issue? We will help you to identify the issue, thanks.
1-6 19:47
Use props
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-6 19:47
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a video recording about this issue? We will help you to identify the issue, thanks.
The two led lights in the middle are solid on, and the battery wont take a charge
led lights.jpeg
1-8 05:44
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU Posted at 1-8 05:44
The two led lights in the middle are solid on, and the battery wont take a charge
[view_image]

Hi there, thank you for sharing. If only the LED 2 and 3 are on, it is suggested to connect it to the DJI Assistant 2 and update the battery again. At the same time, it seems the battery has been dismantled, it is not recommended to continue using it. Thanks.
1-8 19:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules