359 4 1-6 23:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Rogers ED
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197956 ft

South Africa

Hi All,
I have a universal controller (RC) that I am trying to connect to my P4P+ which came with a smart controller, the reason being i need to use GSPro to map and the smart controller is limited and can't do mapping waypoint missions.
i follwed the steps exactly to try and link the new RC with the P4P+ but they simply wont link. the beeping and blue light on the RC keep going while the red light in the link button on the drone flashes and it seems they cant see eachother.
does anyone have any suggestions for me. i have tried both through GSpro to link and through GO4, as well as pressing down C1 and C2 with Record to start linking.

not sure what I am doing wrong.
1-6 23:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. For clarification, are you using the GL300E remote controller? Have you tried to update the firmware of the remote controller and aircraft? You may check the video tutorial for the linking method:

1-7 23:14
Use props
David Rogers ED
lvl.1

South Africa

Hello, thank you for responding.
I have a GL300L not a GL300E, will the GL300L work with the Phantom 4 Pro+? I followed the video link you sent exactly and the RC and P4P+ simply won't pair.
1-8 08:46
Use props
David Rogers ED
lvl.1

South Africa

i solved the compatibility issue by purchasing a GL300F. thanks fot the support
1-18 21:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Rogers ED Posted at 1-18 21:42
i solved the compatibility issue by purchasing a GL300F. thanks fot the support

Hello, there. Thank you for your update regarding this matter. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
1-19 01:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules