Osmo Pocket 3 Limitations
1157 5 1-7 00:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7te4ldlACqH8
lvl.1

Lithuania

Hello, I discovered quite some limitations with this camera that could be fixed with fw update:
1. Max shutter speed is only 1 sec. Its a dealbreaker for people who like doing night timelapses in darker conditions.

2. No HLG in tmelapse mode. If you film everything in HLG, this would ease the color grading.

3. No option to have Iso/shutter speed on screen constantly.

.4. Active track is very good, but there could be a menu to choose a degree smoothing.

5. Gimbal doesnt fold if you want to play your videos from mimo app. There could be an option so that you can place it on the table.

6. Time to connect could be improved. On android sdk you can save the mac of the device and connect to it without scannng networks. It also doesnt require location permission. It would be nice to choose "autoconnect" in my devices list for the preffered one.

7. In the menu of shooting modes on device, it could display the manualy chosen shutter speed/iso. Now i have one with 1/25 and one 1/50 and they look the same.

8. Dlog-m has terrible dynamic range, i dont know if it can be improved. I shoot in hlg anyway

9. Max timelapse time is 5 hours, why? There should be an option to go past that. Every camera can do it longer.

10. There is no way to set waypoints in standard video. For example a band wants to film themselves while camera is constantly rotating through each one, would be cool.

I hope this post will reach the ears of dji devs and see the light one day.
1-7 00:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and suggestions. We genuinely appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and help us improve our products and services. Our customer feedback is incredibly important to us, as it allows us to identify areas of improvement and make the necessary enhancements to meet your needs and expectations. Your suggestions provide us with valuable insights, and we are grateful for your proactive approach to helping us deliver a better customer experience. We thank you for your great support!
1-7 23:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

9. Max timelapse time is 5 hours, why? There should be an option to go past that. Every camera can do it longer.

You can also set infinity for Timelapse but its the first setting not the last where you would expect it.
1-8 04:13
Use props
djiuser_7te4ldlACqH8
lvl.1

Lithuania

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 04:13

Thanks, thats good to know!
1-9 19:24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_7te4ldlACqH8 Posted at 1-9 19:24
Thanks, thats good to know!

No probs djiuser_7te4ldlACqH8
1-9 23:45