controller and phone
344 5 1-7 10:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LML57
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi guys,can anyone explain to me how i can get my flying screen on my iphone X back after i have changed settings?
tried swipe down ,goes back to apple phone screen.
tried swipe up ,moves the screen up ,nothing happens.
swipe left or right nothing happens.
any help would be greatly appreciated

1-7 10:52
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:37
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that you connect the drone and remote controller after running the DJI Fly app. After connecting, please enter the camera view and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-7 21:40
Use props
LML57
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-7 21:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that you connect the drone and remote controller after running the DJI Fly app. After connecting, please enter the camera view and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

thank you paladin for your answer to my query.i "sussed" it i think ,you can correct me if i'm wrong.i noticed a margin on the left side of phone screen ,i just touched margin and i was back at camera view,thanks again
1-10 02:17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LML57 Posted at 1-10 02:17
thank you paladin for your answer to my query.i "sussed" it i think ,you can correct me if i'm wrong.i noticed a margin on the left side of phone screen ,i just touched margin and i was back at camera view,thanks again

Perfect! We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
1-11 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules