Gimbal Control Customisation
362 5 1-7 10:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biker_Paul
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
I own a MIni 3 Pro and RC controller with screen, my question is around the control wheel for the gimbal (up and down movement).

As standard you push the wheel to the right for the gimbal (camera) to tilt up and pull to the left to tilt the camera down. To me that feels counter-intuative as in my mind I want to push to the right to tilt down and pull to the left to tilt up.

I've not found a way to cunstomise this wheel to change this, is it possible or do I just have to live with it

Thanks

1-7 10:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Biker_Paul. Currently, the gimbal dial can not be customized.  Normally, the gimbal dial rotates clockwise to control the gimbal to face up and rotates anticlockwise to control the gimbal to face down. There is no reverse option for the time being. We appreciate your patience.
1-7 20:32
Use props
Biker_Paul
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi and thanks for the reply, I had assumed this might be the case as I hadn't been able to find a solution so far. Hopefully DJI might include this customisation in a future firmware update
1-8 04:43
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Biker_Paul Posted at 1-8 04:43
Hi and thanks for the reply, I had assumed this might be the case as I hadn't been able to find a solution so far. Hopefully DJI might include this customisation in a future firmware update

You are most welcome. This request has already been forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. Keep posted by visiting the DJI official website as any updates are announced there officially. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
1-9 01:36
Use props
Biker_Paul
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 01:36
You are most welcome. This request has already been forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. Keep posted by visiting the DJI official website as any updates are announced there officially. We appreciate your patience and valued support.

Thanks again, I'll keep my fingers crossed
1-13 05:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Biker_Paul Posted at 1-13 05:22
Thanks again, I'll keep my fingers crossed

You are always welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns or require assistance. Have a great day.
1-14 01:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules