Original Mavic help Assistant 2
337 3 1-8 04:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irishbogman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64318 ft
Ireland

I need to download the now discontinued DJI assistant 2 to calibrate my forward sensors, it is no longer available, is there another app availability that works with the original  Mavic, using DJI 4 Go on my iPad…Charles
1-8 04:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. If you are using the DJI Mavic Pro, please download the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and check if you can now proceed with the calibration. Please note that the DJI Mavic Pro can only be used with the DJI Go 4 app when flying. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

1-8 21:08
Use props
Irishbogman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64318 ft
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 21:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. If you are using the DJI Mavic Pro, please download the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and check if you can now proceed with the calibration. Please note that the DJI Mavic Pro can only be used with the DJI Go 4 app when flying. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

Thank you for your support Admin, I installed DJI Assistant 2 on my IPAD tells me ive successfully installed the program but I cannot find or view the App after restarting my IPAD,  The assistant package is telling me to install the HornDIS driver, not having much luck here, hope you can help at your leisure...Charles
1-9 06:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Irishbogman Posted at 1-9 06:46
Thank you for your support Admin, I installed DJI Assistant 2 on my IPAD tells me ive successfully installed the program but I cannot find or view the App after restarting my IPAD,  The assistant package is telling me to install the HornDIS driver, not having much luck here, hope you can help at your leisure...Charles

Hello, Charles. We appreciate your response. Please be advised that the DJI Assistant 2 software can only be downloaded to your PC or Mac. iPad and mobile devices are not supported with this software. Thank you.
1-11 02:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules