Estonia

Greetings
1-8 04:30
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hello, can you please describe the issue you're experiencing?
DJI Fly is only compatible with 64-bit phones.
Please post more info about the issue, screenshots would be helpful as well, and which hardware you're using, which phone model and drone model.
1-8 04:32
Use props
djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185482 ft
Estonia

Yaros1 Posted at 1-8 04:32
Hello, can you please describe the issue you're experiencing?
DJI Fly is only compatible with 64-bit phones.
Please post more info about the issue, screenshots would be helpful as well, and which hardware you're using, which phone model and drone model.
Hello.I have no issue yet i want to know is fly app work new hyper os update Xiaomi 13TPro phone if i update.Anyone have experience?
1-8 04:39
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I do not own the phone so I can't confirm. If you have the phone, try to install the app simply and see.
If you do not have it yet, wait for someone that owns it to confirm if it's compatible.
1-8 05:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-8 21:04
Use props
djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw
lvl.1
Estonia

I tryed myself after hyper os install not working dji fly app but uninstall the app and install again then works fine
1-15 06:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw Posted at 1-15 06:37
I tryed myself after hyper os install not working dji fly app but uninstall the app and install again then works fine

Hello, there. Thank you for additional information. May I confirm the exact model of your mobile device?
1-19 02:13
Use props
djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw
lvl.1
Estonia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 02:13
Hello, there. Thank you for additional information. May I confirm the exact model of your mobile device?
Yes Xiaomi 13T Pro Hyper Os
1-19 06:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw Posted at 1-19 06:47

Thank you for responding. We do appreciate sharing your feedback about the result of this device with our DJI Fly app. Please know that since the device hasn't been tested, the stability may or may not change throughout the updates that could happen in the future.
1-22 03:08
Use props
Thomahawk
New

Switzerland

I have the same problem with Xiaomi after installing the first Hyper OS Version 1.0.1.0 today on Xiaomi Mi 11 light (replacing Miui 14) - the installer already warned about DJI Fly not working with Hyper OS before the installation. And indeed, my installed DJI Fly app did not work, it opened to a white screen and did nothing else.

After I read this here, I uninstalled DJI Fly and installed it again. Now it is working.

I did not remember that it was not installed from the google store like all my other apps, but directly from DJI. Thats why I did never see an update notice.
3-4 15:49
Use props
Sergio Serna
New

Spain

Buenos días,
Tengo el problema de que no sé dónde está la app dji fly
No la encuentro en Google y aquí tampoco.
Me podéis ayudar por favor, gracias
3-6 04:51
Use props
fans37275e4b
lvl.1
United States

Unable to access quick transfer option on my Mi Pad running Android 14 with Xiaomi Hyper OS. Used to work with the previous version of the DJI Fly app.
QT option is greyed out and can't even access existing photos. Any fixes ?
IMG20240325152500.jpg
3-25 14:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans37275e4b Posted at 3-25 14:27
Unable to access quick transfer option on my Mi Pad running Android 14 with Xiaomi Hyper OS. Used to work with the previous version of the DJI Fly app.
QT option is greyed out and can't even access existing photos. Any fixes ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to  connect the mobile phone to the aircraft first.  Power on the aircraft and enable the mobile device's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functions. Please refer to this guide: . Have a great day ahead.
3-25 21:05
Use props
apichatc
New

Thailand

djiuser_CDsDyl6am4qw Posted at 1-19 06:47

Goto Setting
> Privacy protection
> Special permissions
> Install unknow apps
... more ...show system