DJI fully charged but drone turns on and shuts off immediately
6549 6 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eonlew
New

United States

Does this mean the battery to my remote control is low?

I've fully charged my DJI Phantom 1 batteries and tried using them all. Each time a placed a new one in and tried to start flight, the Phantom Drone would turn on for 1 second then turn off right away.

2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

You can try replacing the battery in the controller. There could be other issues.
2014-9-28
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

Not necessary the battery problem. Looks more like a faulty unit to me. When does this symptoms come along after the purchase?
2014-9-29
Use props
LLMA
New

Canada

I am having the same issue. Battery was freshly charged and drone calibrated Compass perfectly, went to take off and the drone powered down. Then turned it back on several times and it shut down a second after turning on every time. any suggestions as to the issue or a fix?
2017-6-29
Use props
LLMA
New

Canada

I am having the same issue. Battery was freshly charged and drone calibrated Compass perfectly, went to take off and the drone powered down. Then turned it back on several times and it shut down a second after turning on every time. any suggestions as to the issue or a fix?
2017-6-29
Use props
LLMA
New

Canada

Same issue. Phantom 4 powered up and calibrated fine then when hit take off button it shut down. After this it shut down a second after powering up every time. Any suggestions as to the issue or how to fix it?
2017-6-29
Use props
LLMA
New

Canada

Same issue. Phantom 4 powered up and calibrated fine then when hit take off button it shut down. After this it shut down a second after powering up every time. Any suggestions as to the issue or how to fix it?
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules