No Signal On P4P Remote
272 1 1-8 10:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cody Block
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I crashed a Phantom 4 Plus (P4P) drone and was able to purchase another phantom 4 plus drone (no remote) on FB marketplace.

I am having a hard time connecting the existing controller (GL300E with screen) to this new P4P. I know the controller works fine becuase it worked with the P4P I crashed and I can still link it to another Phantom 4 drone I have by switching to Phantom 4 in advanced settings.

I can link the remote to the drone and controll the camera with the camera going up and down with the roller wheel on the left hand side of the remote, however the screen does not show the camera and it says "No Signal" in the top right hand corner.

I have updated the controller and drone to the latest firmware. When I click on the "Overall status" it says "Camera Sensor Error" and "Magnetic Interference. Calibration is required".

Does anyone have any recomendations or fixes? I am really hoping the drone I purchased on FB marketplace is not bad!
1-8 10:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to setup the unit outdoors with an open area and check if the issue persists. If yes, please upload a screen recording showing the live feed with the overall status so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-8 20:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules