Mini 4 pro + Googles v2 and FPV remote
3307 29 1-8 23:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RyWmEaqWzfLm
lvl.1
Indonesia

I've got DJI FPV and Mini 4 pro.
In last firmware update Mini 4 pro became compatible with Googles 2.

And here's my question - does DJI plan to add compatibility for Mini 4 pro and Googles v2? And what about FPV remote?

That would be great to fly Mini 4 pro with Googles v2 and FPV remote or standard DJI RC 2 - because in Googles you can fly under bright sun and movements are more controlled and accurate!
1-8 23:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, the DJI Mini 4 Pro can only be connected to DJI Goggles 2/Goggles Integra with DJI RC Motion 2 setup. We will gather this feedback of yours as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. We appreciate your valued support.
1-9 21:46
Use props
Accel
lvl.1
Indonesia

Thanks for your reply.
That would be great to use Googles v2 as a second screen while flying.

And the option to fly Mini 4 Pro with standard RC2 controller and Googles V2/2/Integra would be also awesome.
1-9 21:49
Use props
Accel
lvl.1
Indonesia

That's what I have currently and unfortunately can't use all together.
1-9 21:52
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Can the Mini 4 Pro controller be used with the DJI Goggles 2 together without the hand controller ?
I don't like the hand controller for slow detail flying it's just too sketchy. I find it so much better with the controller's  joy sticks..
1-12 15:48
Use props
Accel
lvl.1
Indonesia

Agree, motion controller is more for fun than for precise flying.

So I join the question - is it possible to fly Dji Mini 4 Pro with RC2 controller and Googles V2/2/Integra? Or would it be possible in future?
1-12 16:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ronin rs211 Posted at 1-12 15:48
Can the Mini 4 Pro controller be used with the DJI Goggles 2 together without the hand controller ?
I don't like the hand controller for slow detail flying it's just too sketchy. I find it so much better with the controller's  joy sticks..

Hello, there. Thank you for your input. At the moment, only the DJI RC Motion 2 can be used as a remote controller when using the DJI Mini 4 Pro with DJI Goggles 2/Integra. Thank you for your understanding.
1-13 01:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Accel Posted at 1-12 16:27
Agree, motion controller is more for fun than for precise flying.

So I join the question - is it possible to fly Dji Mini 4 Pro with RC2 controller and Googles V2/2/Integra? Or would it be possible in future?

Hello, there! Thanks for the follow-up query. Currently, other remote controller models are not supported when using the DJI Goggles2/Integra. This will be considered as a suggestion and we'll forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your understanding.
1-13 01:17
Use props
gazingazon m
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes this is true,we need to be able to use v2 googles and motion 1 controller with mini pro 4
1-29 05:06
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

As I understand  it the Goggle V2 cannot be used with the Mini4Pro as they use different versions of Ocusync, which in turn uses different hardware. However not being able to use a conventional controller, such as the FPV2 or the RC2, when using the Goggles 2 with the Mini4Pro is very short sighted on DJI’s part. Using the Motion Controller with the Mini4Pro is just gimmicky and the novelty is short lived. Being able to use either the FPV2 or RC2 controller in combination with the Goggle 2 and Mini4Pro will provide the essential dexterity to get the most from this combination.

Please make this happen, DJI
1-30 00:57
Use props
Accel
lvl.1
Romania

I totally agree. Motion controller is more for fun than for precise flying. FPV2 or RC2 controller with googles and Mini 4 pro would be awesome combination.
1-30 08:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nidge Posted at 1-30 00:57
As I understand  it the Goggle V2 cannot be used with the Mini4Pro as they use different versions of Ocusync, which in turn uses different hardware. However not being able to use a conventional controller, such as the FPV2 or the RC2, when using the Goggles 2 with the Mini4Pro is very short sighted on DJI’s part. Using the Motion Controller with the Mini4Pro is just gimmicky and the novelty is short lived. Being able to use either the FPV2 or RC2 controller in combination with the Goggle 2 and Mini4Pro will provide the essential dexterity to get the most from this combination.

Please make this happen, DJI

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your insight with us. Rest assured that we constantly forwarding relevant feedback to our corresponding team for future reference. We hope to see this feature with our products soon. In the meantime, please stay tuned to our official website for future updates.
2-1 02:09
Use props
Mixx
New
United States

FPV Remote Controller 2 compatibility with the Mini 4 Pro would be fantastic.  Are there any plans to add it?
2-5 19:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mixx Posted at 2-5 19:29
FPV Remote Controller 2 compatibility with the Mini 4 Pro would be fantastic.  Are there any plans to add it?

Hi there. Thank you for your interest. No announcement at the moment regarding the compatibility of        
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 with the Mini 4 Pro. Your feedback will be submitted to the development team for evaluation. We appreciate your great support.
2-5 20:48
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 01:13
Hello, there. Thank you for your input. At the moment, only the DJI RC Motion 2 can be used as a remote controller when using the DJI Mini 4 Pro with DJI Goggles 2/Integra. Thank you for your understanding.

Oh I understand but the motion controler is a toy and useless for any serious photography when a steady drone is most important..
2-19 14:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ronin rs211 Posted at 2-19 14:12
Oh I understand but the motion controler is a toy and useless for any serious photography when a steady drone is most important..

Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured this will be cascaded to our relevant team for attention.
2-22 22:44
Use props
djiuser_gkh6jOvl6Xcg
lvl.1
Germany

Another push from my side to make the Goggles V2 compatible with the Mini 4 Pro. Maybe using a limited range of frequencies for the Goggles V2 would be an option? Don't know hoch Occusync is encrypted.
3-3 17:19
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Can the mini 4 pro work with goggles without a motion 2 controller using rc2, with some manipulation, similar to what could be done with the mini 3 pro?
3-8 12:07
Use props
djiuser_3N1u2oTTe5IO
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hallo  there,

I have Mini 4 Pro with RC2. Also i have an AVATA with Goggles V2 and Dji motion controller.

QUESTIONS:
1 - Can I use the Goggles V2 (for second screen) with the Mini 4 Pro and RC2?
2 - Can I use the RC2 with the AVATA?

Thanks in advance!
3-16 07:02
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

djiuser_3N1u2oTTe5IO Posted at 3-16 07:02
Hallo  there,

I have Mini 4 Pro with RC2. Also i have an AVATA with Goggles V2 and Dji motion controller.

The answer to all questions is no...
3-16 07:18
Use props
djiuser_3N1u2oTTe5IO
lvl.1

Netherlands

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 07:18
The answer to all questions is no...

Thanks!

Because I have the AVATA just one day it's for me possible to return. I Will search for a combo with the INTEGRA (i have notice that INTEGRA and Mini 4 Pro Will work).

But again, thanks..
3-17 04:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_3N1u2oTTe5IO Posted at 3-16 07:02
Hallo  there,

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have an option to perform the abovementioned feature. However, we will continue to record and forward such feedback to the respective team for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
3-18 02:10
Use props
RBicudo
New

Brazil

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
I would like to know if it is possible to use the  MiniPro 4 with DJI FPV Googles V2, not the DJI Goggles 2, and Motion Controller 2? Will it work?
Thanks in advance!
3-29 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RBicudo Posted at 3-29 13:35
I would like to know if it is possible to use the  MiniPro 4 with DJI FPV Googles V2, not the DJI Goggles 2, and Motion Controller 2? Will it work?
Thanks in advance!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mini 4 Pro can only be connected using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day!
3-29 20:26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

yes, give googles v2 a link to mini 4 pro! fully support this idea
3-30 12:10
Use props
Accel
lvl.1
Thailand

RBicudo Posted at 3-29 13:35
Thanks in advance!

That's not possible now. I have DJI FPV Googles V2 and MiniPro 4 Pro and they don't connect together.
3-30 18:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

KREMi Posted at 3-30 12:10
yes, give googles v2 a link to mini 4 pro!  fully support this idea

Hi there. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Rest assured that we will forward this suggestion to our relevant team for future consideration as DJI is always open to any product improvement suggestions.  We appreciate your understanding.
3-30 19:29
Use props
djiuser_1Gh1ra531t8f
New
Flight distance : 144035 ft
Australia

I don't want to be too annoying too but I bought the goggles 2 for my mini 4 pro to find out that they don't work without the motion control. So, I spent 759$ AUD in something I can't use. The bundle costs 849$ AUD if I want to use them at the time being I need to buy the Motion controller wich costs 279$AUD. So, I could have paid 849$ AUD. If I decided to buy the Motion 2(Wich I wont,I'll sell the goggles if they don't get a patch soon) I would end up paying 1038$ AUD. 189$ more.
I add my self to the request..  can we please get to use our original controllers that came with our drones with the Goggles please. This is a bit weird to be honest.

Thanks
4-3 17:42
Use props
djiuser_0PEQ6xjOhl3j
New
Sweden

djiuser_1Gh1ra531t8f Posted at 4-3 17:42
I don't want to be too annoying too but I bought the goggles 2 for my mini 4 pro to find out that they don't work without the motion control. So, I spent 759$ AUD in something I can't use. The bundle costs 849$ AUD if I want to use them at the time being I need to buy the Motion controller wich costs 279$AUD. So, I could have paid 849$ AUD. If I decided to buy the Motion 2(Wich I wont,I'll sell the goggles if they don't get a patch soon) I would end up paying 1038$ AUD. 189$ more.
I add my self to the request..  can we please get to use our original controllers that came with our drones with the Goggles please. This is a bit weird to be honest.

I did the same. Bought a pair of goggles 2 to find out that they are not working without the motion control (which I do not plan to buy).

/Johan
4-7 10:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1Gh1ra531t8f Posted at 4-3 17:42

Hi there. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
4-7 19:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules