267 3 1-9 19:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolfWeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136371 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can someone explain how two sets of goggles share the video feed? I know how to set it up but the video breaks up on the v2 goggles (set as audience) long before it breaks up on the goggles 2 (set as broadcaster). Because of that, I'm assuming both are getting the feed from the avata. I thought the broadcaster would broadcast to the second pair since its using that terminology and the signal would be strong for the audience goggles as long as the broadcaster goggles was strong.
1-9 19:32
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2380479 ft
  • >>>
India

Ok so here's how it works.

Master goggles are the ones, that are used by the pilot for controlling the aircraft. Master goggles communicate with the aircraft bidirectionally. Which means that while the aircraft transmits the video to the goggles, the goggles can as well communicate with the aircraft, letting it know if there were any packet losses. For any missed packets (break in image) that particular packet is retransmitted by the aircraft to the goggles and hence the image is so clean and good. It is the retransmission of the lost parts of the image that enables the master goggles to display a robust image.

The ride on goggles (secondary or audience goggles) just sniff the packets being sent by the aircraft and build up the image. They cannot communicate with the aircraft if there are any losses and hence the image is not that good.

Hope this explains.
1-10 08:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there! Thank you for your inquiry.  To guarantee the stable operation of the primary Goggles, the Audience Goggles are more likely to be affected by interference when used with the primary Goggles, which will lead to an obstructed image or frozen screen. If this problem appears, try to set the Avata frequency to Auto before the flight. Try to fly your aircraft in an open environment that has less interference. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-10 22:54
Use props
WolfWeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136371 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 1-10 08:04
Ok so here's how it works.

Master goggles are the ones, that are used by the pilot for controlling the aircraft. Master goggles communicate with the aircraft bidirectionally. Which means that while the aircraft transmits the video to the goggles, the goggles can as well communicate with the aircraft, letting it know if there were any packet losses. For any missed packets (break in image) that particular packet is retransmitted by the aircraft to the goggles and hence the image is so clean and good. It is the retransmission of the lost parts of the image that enables the master goggles to display a robust image.

Thanks, makes sense.
1-11 03:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules