245 5 1-10 00:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QslncUHkXyl8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88051 ft
Chile

Hi everyone,

I have sent my Mini 3 to one allegedly DJI authorized repair center, here in Chile, where I live, and they are asking for my username and password.

The camera's gimbal started to fail, being unable to mantain a steady image, not calibrating properly and more of whatever you can imagine. The fail keep happening  8 times out of 10.

I claim for warranty given that I have been operating the drone for 3 months only.

The guys from tech support are asking for my username and password. They would not take, check and repair the drone if i won't provide such information. I am concerned about them violating my privacy, Not only for my failed drone pics and data but also for some footage taken with a DJI OM6 and other drone I owe.  No one has shown responsability nor commitment to compliance with data protection.

The situation is, whether I give access of my account to them or else, I can go and f"#ck myself with a faulty drone.

What do you think about this.

Any DJI official that could help and guide me on this?

Thanks
1-10 00:28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the confusion. We can not and are unable to view your pictures and videos by your account. In your case, data analysis requires you to upload the flight records of the accident so that we can analyze the accident and give you corresponding offers. It is normal for our support to have your DJI Account and the email address. Would you please confirm whether they really need the password of your account? Or you may tell us the case number or SN of your device, email address, we will confirm with our teams.
1-10 00:42
Use props
djiuser_QslncUHkXyl8
lvl.1
Chile

Hi Wanda, Thanks for your reply.

So you are saying that ot is safe for me to give them my access data? I would do it if yo guarantees that my provacy is protected.

There were not accident at all. One day I put my drone to fly and the camera started to fail.

I passed all the flight logs to the rapair station but they want the username and password, like a take it or leave it situation.

check the SN in the picture attached. The email address bound to the Aircraft is rafaelascanio87@gmail.com.

Screenshot_2024-01-10-05-46-26-870_dji.go.v5-edit.jpg
1-10 00:51
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QslncUHkXyl8 Posted at 1-10 00:51
Hi Wanda, Thanks for your reply.

So you are saying that ot is safe for me to give them my access data? I would do it if yo guarantees that my provacy is protected.

Thank you for the information. We will confirm with our teams first.
1-10 02:52
Use props
djiuser_QslncUHkXyl8
lvl.1
Chile

Hi, have you checked with DJI teams yet.

Sorry for being in a hurry.

I+ appreciate your help
1-11 12:54
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QslncUHkXyl8 Posted at 1-11 12:54
Hi, have you checked with DJI teams yet.

Sorry for being in a hurry.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Normally, data analysis services do not require the password of the DJI Account. We will urge our team to proceed with your case.
1-12 00:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules