Connection problem: Dji Goggles 2 + Dji FPV Remote Controller 2
377 5 1-10 11:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IUMeYLTYX9iY
lvl.1
Ireland

Connection problem: Dji Goggles 2 + Dji FPV Remote Controller 2 with Android Virtual Flight App on the Samsung S9+. Any suggestion?

1-10 11:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device that is listed on our website and check if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below to check the compatible mobile devices for this application. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
1-11 00:46
Use props
djiuser_IUMeYLTYX9iY
lvl.1
Ireland

Thank you for reply. I use Samsung Tab S9+. I tried to use Windows 11 computer. NO SUCCESS. I can not to connect my Goggles 2. I wait for Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
1-17 12:38
Use props
djiuser_IUMeYLTYX9iY
lvl.1
Ireland

I JUST USED GALAXY NOTE 9. NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. USB-C CABLE, OTG + USB-A TO USB-C CABLE ( MANY DIFFERENT BRAND AND TYPE). NO SUCCESS.
1-17 13:17
Use props
djiuser_IUMeYLTYX9iY
lvl.1
Ireland

Can I ask about link to the tutorial or example of the connection?
1-17 13:27
Use props
djiuser_IUMeYLTYX9iY
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI GOGGLES 2 + DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER work and bind in second. On the device should be installed only DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT App. No DJI Store or DJI FLY. I tried solve problem connection during two weekends. Different cables, different settings and no success. Tested on the IOS or Android. I was confused when people told about pixelose on the Goggles screen, my work clear and sharp, colourful. I still fight with Windows 11 version of software. Intermittent connection only. When will solve I let you know here.
1-21 06:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules